Pre-Order Thread

Never heard of this band, but a quick glance at the font created to write their name if you click on bandcamp had me wondering what their connection is to Arabic. It took me a few seconds to realize this was not Arabic (as I'm trying to decipher it right to left) but the name Black Lips written out in this stylized English adapted from Arabic script. This is absolutely genius font work - never seen anything like it. If anyone familiar with the musicians knows the artist behind this, I'd love to know more.

Never heard of this band, but a quick glance at the font created to write their name if you click on bandcamp had me wondering what their connection is to Arabic. It took me a few seconds to realize this was not Arabic (as I'm trying to decipher it right to left) but the name Black Lips written out in this stylized English adapted from Arabic script. This is absolutely genius font work - never seen anything like it. If anyone familiar with the musicians knows the artist behind this, I'd love to know more.

Yah I've always loved it when Shabazz Palaces uses that font.

Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

Url: Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

Black Lips put out a couple good albums in the mid aughts. Their singer is pretty insufferable though. Solid garage rock sound.

Revolver pre order is up

Revolver pre order is up

if it's anything like the last few beatles super deluxe boxes, this will be available for around $100 in no time haha

Revolver pre order is up

Amazon product ASIN B0BCKJQFZ4
Amazon Exclusive with a Slipmat.

Revolver pre order is up

Pretty cool that it includes the mono.

Revolver pre order is up

Anyone have a discount code?

1662559878198.png

View attachment 150716

Cover reminds me of that Miller Lite commercial where the person gets swallowed by her couch.

Back