Pre-Order Thread

First I've heard of him. Copped immediately after listening to Tulsa's Last Magician.
See him live if you can. He just got off tour with American Aquarium and is playing some dates with Amigo The Devil this fall. I’ve seen him three times. He’s authentic and genuine as they come. He’s supposed to be releasing his back catalog on vinyl soon which I’m really excited about.

Not pre-orders, but signed Interpol

There was a signed Spoon too, but it sold out as I was copying the link.

Not pre-orders, but signed Interpol

There was a signed Spoon too, but it sold out as I was copying the link.
They have some other titles as well:

Last edited:
Didn’t see this one listed yet…but I have the preorder thread hidden haha

In the Canyon Haze

Produced by Carlile and the twins, Phil and Tim Hanseroth, and recorded at their home barn studio, the expanded album features new reimagined Laurel Canyon-inspired versions of each song from the original album plus a special rendition of David Bowie's "Space Oddity."

Your one-hour heads up that the Sponge - Wax Ecstatic goes live at 12 EST.
The Wargod stuff can sell out pretty fast.

If anyone was still mulling over the Sponge - Wax Ecstatic reissue, the black vinyl version just sold out. Gold is still available.
I believe the split was 300 black / 700 gold.

1662477397931.png

Dreamcastmoe - Sound is Like Water

1662477664132.png

1662478609740.png

1662479477010.png

And International Anthem is also weighing in today with a really fun release.

Charles Stepney - Black Gold

International Anthem is proud to present 'Step on Step', a double LP collection of home recordings marking the de-facto eponymous debut album by enigmatic producer, arranger, and composer Charles Stepney (1931-1976). The music that makes up Step on Step was created by Stepney alone, in the basement of his home on the Southside of Chicago, sometime in the late 1960s and early 1970s, before his untimely death in 1976.

A Chicago born and bred arranger, producer, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, Stepney is known for his work with Earth, Wind & Fire, Deniece Williams, and Ramsey Lewis, and as a staff producer for Chess Records in the 1960s, where he was an essential creative force behind seminal recordings by Rotary Connection, Minnie Riperton, Marlena Shaw, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Terry Callier, The Dells, The Emotions, and many more. In the decades since his passing, the presence of his name in liner notes and on vinyl labels has become a seal of quality for record collectors, music historians, and aficionados, while his sound has been used by countless samplers in the hip-hop world including Kanye West, A Tribe Called Quest, The Fugees, MF Doom, and Madlib. But in comparison to the post-mortem renown of his sound, or the music he created and the artists he supported while he was alive, Stepney is a greatly underappreciated figure… a genius relegated to the shadows.

Back