Pre-Order Thread

So I'm not getting my 4x10" edition?!!

I say there's more chance then ever now! They can design tf out of it, gotta make some of that touring $$$$ back somehow off there 1 album after 4 years. Never heard a band have to put a "pause" on things with only a single album out haha.. Kudos to them for milking it successfully this long though I guess.

I say there's more chance then ever now! They can design tf out of it, gotta make some of that touring $$$$ back somehow off there 1 album after 4 years. Never heard a band have to put a "pause" on things with only a single album out haha.. Kudos to them for milking it successfully this long though I guess.
I thought they were breaking up. Which is what I expected them to do after milking that album for as long as they could.

P.S. And I wouldn't have blamed them one damn bit. Hard to follow up an extended milking.

Last edited:
John Frusciante preorders

Really wish they would figure out releasing Shadows Collide and To Record Only Water

Not bitching that people will get to own these because The Will to Death is one of my favorites

"Sarathy Korwar is one of the most inventive heavyweights of London's rich jazz scene. Known for his remarkable, meticulous fusions of melody and rhythm inspired by a wide assortment of influences, you're as likely to hear Indian measures as much as early 2000s Stones Throw beatwork, and South Asian tunefulness meeting the bold schronk of Impulse! Records. 'KALAK' follows the AIM Awards’ Best Independent Album-winning ‘More Arriving’, and features electronic production tinges courtesy of Photay."

Also Dinked editions out there with extras and alt cover.

1660660481985.png

Last edited:
4 years of touring one album, and a debut album at that? fuck, I'm not even a fan of this band but yes please stop touring and write/record some new music.
Yeeaaahh, I don't think they have anything. I started to feel like the Pumas were assembled by someone because of the strength of one song, and luckily were able to put on a great live show. That certainly carried them for awhile. And seeing that Adrian Quesada just put out a really good record tells me that they aren't writing together. But I'm speculating.

Back