Pre-Order Thread

Was this not posted here yet?

New Preoccupations!

I may wait to see if I like the whole album before pulling the trigger. With the utmost respect to them, they are not a huge band so if I wanted the limited/colored vinyl later on, I could probably still get it easily.

The description of the record is really leaning into the “back to roots” type of record. I want to hear the whole thing too. Nothing from the last album grabbed me like the first two or Cassette. I also can’t believe it’s been four years since New Material. I’m actively moving into our new place and the “Preoccupations” album fell out of a box of CDs. I was wondering if they were even together still.

Ooooooh just saw this pop up on my local’s pre order page!

New Bonny Light Horseman album out in October!

yessss. i was waiting for this. Saw them a few months ago live and they said they had recorded the album already. very excited for it!

giphy.webp

I missed some of the talk about the Blondie box. Could have sworn I checked the price this AM and it was significantly cheaper on the Numero site than it is now...it's now $400 for the color version and

Looks like the Target sale might be cheapest currently then...$264+tax for the super deluxe with free shipping

the 4LP is in the Target sale too for $91+ tax.

Last edited:
Back