Pre-Order Thread

did not find that on the numero page, but superdeluxeedition hast the tracklist for the 3cd/4lp
I’m torn. I love Blondie, especially through Eat to the Beat, but not sure if I need all the demos and outtakes. I would’ve much rather a singles box (especially the two Private Stock singles) and a separate studio albums box. Keep the outtakes and demos on CDs. Numero does good work on things like this though so I’m sure it’s going to be awesome.

I have the Scharpling & Wurster box set from Numero and it was worth every penny. I have big expectations for the Blondie set. I just don’t have the coins for the full set, when I have my regular copies.
I agree. I have the Husker Du and the Minneapolis Sound boxes and both are just really well done too.

I agree. I have the Husker Du and the Minneapolis Sound boxes and both are just really well done too.
Yes Numero does excellent box sets but not sure I need to drop that much on when VMP hopefully will be annoucing the Impulse Anthology (fingers crossed) very soon.

Might just grab the outtakes 3cd set so I can get the booklet

Yes Numero does excellent box sets but not sure I need to drop that much on when VMP hopefully will be annoucing the Impulse Anthology (fingers crossed) very soon.

Might just grab the outtakes 3cd set so I can get the booklet

I dont think many of Blondie's albums were on Impulse. Sorry, I just don't want you to get your hopes up.

Another album that needed absolutely zero new pressings.

1654725103669.png

View attachment 141861

I think we're gonna see more and more repressed of stuff as the Russian invasion of Ukraine has slowed the metal production needed for making new masters(I believe is my understanding).

So like, any existing masterwork is gonna move up the pressing chain.

View attachment 141861

At least it wasn’t Black Pumas for the 937374748th time.

View attachment 141821

Just in case anyone else gets confused like I did, the single is rather different from the video. The video is a live jazz interpretation performance of the song. Kinda cool and maybe caters to two sides of her fandom by releasing that way. Though, for some reason only the last of four album/video announcement articles I found acknowledged that, the rest seemingly imply the video is the single. Both are great.

As someone that only knows his most popular song, which album is that?
Assuming this one?

I don't entirely recall, but I think most of the tracks on that were taken from the other two releases. Not 100% sure if he re-recorded them for the US release of Strange and Beautiful or if he used the masters from his older releases.

Back