Pre-Order Thread

Trying to recall what I paid for the Ill Communication box. I swear it was retailing around $100, and there was a dead stock sale that cut the price off way later, but maybe I’m losing my mind.

Yah I don't recall the pricing, as whatever it was seemed too pricy to me at the time. But those were in stock in stores FOREVER due to the price range.

Weren’t the other ltd special editions (Ill Communication, etc) a few years back priced not that far off - and they didn’t really have anything extra aside from packaging.
I don’t think so. This deluxe version of Check Your Head is a repress that was I think originally pressed back in like 2009 (and I think it was also repressed in 2017) it was a bit cheaper back then but still way too expensive for what you were getting.

Edit: My bad…

Ugh I gotta save my limited funds for this Saturday. My wife is being awesome and taking the kids with her to a hair appointment so I can go hang out at my local record store at 5AM to go shop at 10AM when they open. Lol

I'm going for just two RSD drops this year, Kittie and Commander Venus. Oh but man, they are also putting out 100's of really good used records that they have been saving for months and everything is 10% off...

Not records but

Scored the "Records" one.

Speaking of G. Love… $30/$15 for a collab 7” 45…

Back