Pre-Order Thread

How's the sound quality on this? I've never listened to this album before, but I like what I hear. The bass on the first track is *chefs kiss*
I remember it being good, I haven't listened to it in a while. if work allows I'll try to spin it today and let you know.

but the album itself is definitely worth a listen if you like what you hear

Fuck SRC. Too many pre-orders never were fulfilled. Hope it works out but they are one of the worst CS companies I've dealt with in the hobby

I've heard people have had issues, but I've never had any problems.

I don't like that they do this "backordered" thing on some releases...that they know they will never get. I just don't try to order those.

The self-titled has popped up at other places (Target has it), so I wouldn't be surprised to see Iowa pop up somewhere else.

Yeah. There's a new yellow pressing of the S/T coming out soon that I've seen available around recently for pre-order.

My google-fu on Iowa didn't turn up any other shops so far.

Yeah. There's a new yellow pressing of the S/T coming out soon that I've seen available around recently for pre-order.

My google-fu on Iowa didn't turn up any other shops so far.
Roadrunner needs to do a box set consisting of their first four albums. Also they should release the debut with the full original tracklist.

Looks like they replaced the 2 Jason Joshua songs from the first vinyl press. Maybe he’s not on the label anymore?

Edit: from Bullmoose:
View attachment 134950
cool, thanks. Now to decide if I need the new version. Which is funny because I have all the singles, so it's not like I needed the OG.\

He has worked with a different label since November of last year, must be a thing in his contract because most of the Penrose guys are doing singles for all kinds of other labels.

cool, thanks. Now to decide if I need the new version. Which is funny because I have all the singles, so it's not like I needed the OG.\

He has worked with a different label since November of last year, must be a thing in his contract because most of the Penrose guys are doing singles for all kinds of other labels.
Who is a sucker? This guy is.

Back