Pre-Order Thread

Death and James Taylor Newbury comics variants

Not sure if this was posted before, but Thrill Jockey is re-releasing one of my favorite albums of all time on rainbow splatter vinyl, finally with all of the art that was originally conceived for it restored...

Lightning Bolt, Wonderful Rainbow

Just got my shipping notification for this. I went back to the site to see if they ever posted any pictures of what it looked like and they just posted this video yesterday apparently. Looks like it sold out too.

Looks awesome.

Last edited:
Just got my shipping notification for this. I went back to the site to see if they ever posted any pictures of what it looked like and they just posted this video yesterday apparently. Looks like it sold out too.

Looks awesome.

Has anyone heard anything on them reissuing Ride The Skies? I know it was hinted at when they put the Wonderful Rainbow preorder up.

Looks awesome.

Available on Bullmoose if anyone still wants

Death and James Taylor
...Well, I think I just found the name of my next band.

Of course we would be a troubadour type acoustic singer/songwriter that cover the biggest hits of the likes of Entombed, Cannibal Corpse, and of course Death...

An all acoustic and happy cover of “Fucked With A Knife” would be magical.

Last edited:
Cool! Promise it said sold out on thrill jockey when I posted that. Not anymore though!

I believe you and that's probably a sign that it's going to be. The bandcamp only had about 23 left, when I looked, but the fact that Bullmoose has it makes me feel like I still have time and could grab it from my local, in case it disappears.

New Oh Sees album "Face Stabber" preorders of two variants – Blood in Your Eyeball, and Blue Nebula –from Castle Face.

New Oh Sees album "Face Stabber" preorders of two variants – Blood in Your Eyeball, and Blue Nebula –from Castle Face.

Thanks, I feel like a bad forumer that I only posted it in the Gizz thread and didn't think to cross post.

Bullmoose has a colored version up for pre-order for $26. Doesn't specify color

Bullmoose has a colored version up for pre-order for $26. Doesn't specify color
Yeah Castleface upped the price on this one for some reason. Last two Oh Sees 2xLPs went for $30.

Midheaven said theirs is one Red and one Coke bottle green disc.

The only other color listed on the Pirates Press site is Orange/Red so one orange and one red disc if the bullmoose listing is correct. Unless they're splitting with Midheaven maybe.

Back