Pre-Order Thread

Anyone who wants to upgrade to this Tago Mago from their boring black 1981 Spoon reissue let me know before you throw it in the trash! 🤣
I have a 1981 reissue of Ege Bamyasi and it’s such an amazing sounding release. I would love to have that ‘81 release of Tago Mago too :)

I have a 1981 reissue of Ege Bamyasi and it’s such an amazing sounding release. I would love to have that ‘81 release of Tago Mago too :)
I've got Ege Bamyasi and Future Days but an affordable price on Tago Mago has eluded me. I need it to complete the trinity! Oh and I have Soundtracks. They all sound really great.

I've got Ege Bamyasi and Future Days but an affordable price on Tago Mago has eluded me. I need it to complete the trinity! Oh and I have Soundtracks. They all sound really great.
They’ve all eluded me for a long time! I got the Ege Bamyasi about 8 years ago but I just don’t see any of them popping up in the states often, especially under $50.

I got an email reminder from Turntable Lab. The remaining copies of these go up at 12pm est tomorrow.

I wish this one had that black sleeve that they were advertising. I think I like the alternate better than the original. Alas, I may or may not get this, I’m deciding still

Remaster of Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends is being released on iridescent color-morphing green and black, intriguing.

"Our friends at Craft Recordings have Remastered Tell All Your Friends! Excited to be involved in the first vinyl pressing of the original 10 song remaster! They even found a vinyl color that didn’t exist before – iridescent color-morphing green and black. It will change appearance when held up to the light! Pre-orders are available now in regular black through them and various retailers and in this limited color morphing version from us in our official online store and on tour while supplies last. Album release date is October 4!"

Remaster of Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends is being released on iridescent color-morphing green and black, intriguing.

"Our friends at Craft Recordings have Remastered Tell All Your Friends! Excited to be involved in the first vinyl pressing of the original 10 song remaster! They even found a vinyl color that didn’t exist before – iridescent color-morphing green and black. It will change appearance when held up to the light! Pre-orders are available now in regular black through them and various retailers and in this limited color morphing version from us in our official online store and on tour while supplies last. Album release date is October 4!"

once again, that $8 shipping to the US is yucky

Not as yucky as that minimum $24.05 shipping to here...
OH GOD

vyxnp.jpg

Back