Pre-Order Thread

Her stuff with the Melvins reissues :chefskiss:

Fingers crossed. You never know. Big releases. Lots of available budget but no guarantees of great sound quality.

People also ask
What does chefs kiss mean?​

Image result for :chefskiss:

Chef's kiss is a gesture and expression meant to show something is perfect or excellent. The gesture is made by pinching the fingers and thumb of one hand together (often in an OK sign), kissing them, and then tossing them dramatically away from the lips. Its tone can be sincere or ironic. Jan 7, 2020

Interesting; good price! I have its earlier sibling:

I thought it was just a repress, but I had time change brain last night and didn’t confirm. Either way I have ordered it.

Screenshot_20220314-092142.jpg

Sorry @threesunrises!

Incoming Boom💥Boom💥 alert. Drastic Plastic is doing a reissue of Johnny Thunders' So Alone. KG mastering and pressed at QRP
I am shocked and offended that I was not tagged in this post. Maybe the mods can add something that auto-tags me any time the words "boom boom" are mentioned??

View attachment 132283
I sold my copy little over a year ago for nearly $300. I will happily pick this up again for normal retail.

I am shocked and offended that I was not tagged in this post. Maybe the mods can add something that auto-tags me any time the words "boom boom" are mentioned??
We are having issues teaching the AI bot to filter out all mentions of boom boom that have to do with the privy and not recordings.

View attachment 132283

Sorry @threesunrises!
I’m going to buy this for $50 and it’s going to show up everywhere stateside for like $25. This is what’s going to happen, isn’t it?

Funny thing is I was going to tag you but forgot because of a chocolate cake coma. Plus I just assume you have a crack team monitoring the entire internet for any page that updates with mention of BoomBoom
ghows-OH-4fde5991-e1e9-063e-e053-0100007f06ed-f0607a53.jpeg

Next vinyl campaign for the Pernice Brothers is Discover A Lovelier You
Great! So glad they are continuing the campaign. And, this one's never been on vinyl.
Heads up @jamieanderson1968 @Matt M @espendo @Jan

I’m going to buy this for $50 and it’s going to show up everywhere stateside for like $25. This is what’s going to happen, isn’t it?
To be clear, I’m going to do this. So when it shows up for cheap later because the universe hates me; you’re welcome.

1647268751420.png

Man I should have sold mine but I never did. I still could probably get some good money for my RSD pressing of Midnight Organ Fight I am guessing.
I thought that too, but the repress may actual increase the value of the OG.

I thought about selling my WIldflowers when the Reissue came out last year.
The Discogs value dipped a bit at first - but now the Median is $350 and the High Price is higher than its ever been ($679.00).
When I stumbled across it and bought it the high was $400.
(Shit....I should be selling this shouldn't I? )

Maybe this Frightened Rabbit enjoys the same boost?

Back