Pre-Order Thread

NXT121-LP-Auto-Obi_00_grande.jpg

AV058_ETO-A_00_grande.jpg

AV058_ETO-B_00_grande.jpg

Dropkick-Murphys-The-Warriors-Code-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2535089_1024x1024.jpg

High school me is mad at present me for not buying this

Well this is unexpected
It was slated for release earlier this year, but delayed.

Private Revolution: Out now
Bang!: March 26
Dumbing Up: May 28
Goodbye Jumbo: October 2021
Egyptology: November 2021

It was slated for release earlier this year, but delayed.

Private Revolution: Out now
Bang!: March 26
Dumbing Up: May 28
Goodbye Jumbo: October 2021
Egyptology: November 2021
Not so much the album but that it will be available from Target.

Not so much the album but that it will be available from Target.
Pity my Target account / cart is borked. I can't seem to buy anything pre-order.

These are also available:

Last edited:
1634839807137.png

View attachment 115372

If the 2nd LP is just “Pumped Up Kicks” on repeat I might be interested.

Pity my Target account / cart is borked. I can't seem to buy anything pre-order.

These are also available:

are you using a Target debit card? I ran into a problem where for some reason my bank was claiming not to recognize the account so Target wasn't getting their money for purchases made with the debit card. With in-stock items, I'd get the items and then get mail from Target about collecting the money. BUT, with pre-orders, when they ran the card and that didn't work, they just canceled the orders. Just wondering if you might have something like that going on.

(It took a while, but I finally managed to get it sorted.)

Last edited:
are you using a Target debit card? I ran into a problem where for some reason my bank was claiming not to recognize the account so Target wasn't getting their money for purchased made with the debit card. With in-stock items, I'd get the items and then get mail from Target about collecting the money. BUT, with pre-orders, when they ran the card and that didn't work, they just canceled the orders. Just wondering if you might have something like that going on.

(It took a while, but I finally managed to get it sorted.)
It's a Red Card, but we did just get a new one - maybe I have to update payment source on the site. Thanks for the tip! I did chat with Tar-jay support and they were going to email me the status.

Back