Pre-Order Thread

If you want to see it I posted images on Discogs...

It's not extremely graphic with the text going over it.
I'm more blown away by how he could write all that and not even acknowledge Chloƫ Sevigny and her role and/or exploitation(question mark?). Capitalizing on the very sensationalism he claims to be so disappointed by is...I don't know. I find this more distasteful than the film by several degrees.

Last edited:
I got this from Magnolia today:

Hello friends,

We hope you're doing well! Thanks so much for your purchase of Mouse Rat's awesome debut album. The plant has let us know that the Cherry Gergich variant of the album will very likely not be done in time for the end of October as they originally estimated.

Damn it, Jerry.

We do know that the Duke Silver version will be finished pressing this week. Presumably, the Cherry Gergich is going onto the presses right after that is done. However, they did not give us a timeline just yet on when we can expect the red to finish up. We will absolutely be in touch as we learn more! Jokes on Jerry aside, we are so sorry for the delay! We are doing everything we can to chase this down. Thanks so much for your continued patience as we do our best to navigate the widespread supply chain struggles and transit delays that the vinyl industry has not been immune.
Love that it's only the Jerry variant, in line with character!

cU9ZNVYRN63RaVI_0SODqCPuj0YdzJEYPQ150We4codltS6pGlepX1Uj2pMj9MsRE8CXk3AIogHSRd7vLYpfFE0XUy0kO7qd_-13EcuE7mEU1B5Www-vt6w4wq3PrkXfSRKvb9zjGekGvrWd7ohwV3V28UGpUw=s0-d-e1-ft

ON SALE FRIDAY AT NOON ET: BEAR GHOST - BLASTERPIECE

Signed Azure Ray.

Azure_Ray_-_20th_LP_-_indie_vinyl-05-05-05-05_1024x1024@2x.png

I'm more blown away by how he could write all that and not even acknowledge Chloƫ Sevigny and her role and/or exploitation(question mark?). Capitalizing on the very sensationalism he claims to be so disappointed by is...I don't know. I find this more distasteful than the film by several degrees.

I agree. He could have just used the yellow movie poster image or something.

But I also don't think that is her in this new image. It's been years since I've seen the movie, so I can't remember if this is actually taken from the movie, but it doesn't look that familiar to me.

The original CD look like stills from the movie....but this doesn't look like it is actually from the movie.

Last edited:
Lol one of Roger Ebert's most hated films

He hated the Cannes cut, but gave the released version 3 stars...

I agree. He could have just used the yellow movie poster image or something.

But I also don't think that is her in this new image. It's been years since I've seen the movie, so I can't remember if this is actually taken from the movie, but it doesn't look that familiar to me.

The original CD look like stills from the movie....but this doesn't look like it is actually from the movie.
You know, I had the same thought, but dismissed it, because if itā€™s not from the actual film, then that means heā€™s either a) using an unrelated still to keep bringing attention to that one moment of, um, artistry, or b) he staged this as a new reenactment of it just for the sake of creating cover art? Maybe Iā€™m one of the unwashed that just doesnā€™t ā€œget it.ā€

You know, I had the same thought, but dismissed it, because if itā€™s not from the actual film, then that means heā€™s either a) using an unrelated still to keep bringing attention to that one moment of, um, artistry, or b) he staged this as a new reenactment of it just for the sake of creating cover art? Maybe Iā€™m one of the unwashed that just doesnā€™t ā€œget it.ā€

I think you get it

Dropkick-Murphys-The-Warriors-Code-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2535089_1024x1024.jpg

Back