Pre-Order Thread

I'm swamped at work right now. If anyone finds a good price shipped in Help: A Day in the Life to the US let me know! Live that comp!
its my favorite of the 4 they are issuing on vinyl. if i find a decent shipping price, will let ya know.

if anybody happens to know the cheapest shipping option usually for UK stores to the US, would love to know too!

Doesn't say that it's limited in any way so maybe Mr. Bongo will get some like usual?

That's what I'm hoping. A larger pressing # and maybe someone stateside picking it up. I looked up the New Soil label's website. Unfamiliar to me. Looks like a newer small UK jazz label but possibly with some industry backing that may help distribution. Hopefully.

This is another one of those albums that I intend to get at some point but I'm too lazy to try plus it never seems to be less than 40 bucks everywhere
Preorders for the next pressing are up at the label including standard black for $32.

Sorry, just curious, what’s the story behind these comps? Why the frenzy?
they were comps for charity that have never been on vinyl before. some great artists + covers on them, a lot of which haven't been released elsewhere. radiohead, gorillaz, TVOTR, Beck, etc.

i think quite a few are on streaming if you wanna check em out. The Heroes one and Day In The Life are both solid. Don't know the others.

Back