Pre-Order Thread

$24 shipping? no tank u

At least you saw shipping. I just get a 404. Looks like the listing has been taken down.

To be fair, it was shipping from Australia.

Walter Bishop Jr.'s 4th Cycle: Keeper of My Soul LP

Freestyle Fellowship - To Whom It May Concern reissue

Freestyle Fellowship - To Whom It May Concern pre order just went up:

View attachment 111630

View attachment 111632

All of them:
Mixed by Cut Chemist, Re-Mastered by Daddy Kev with new artwork, liner notes and never-before-seen photos from Brian Cross (B+).

Expensive ones are limited to 200 and:

Housed in a deluxe foil numbered Tip-On Gatefold Jacket.

Includes a 11 page booklet with extensive liner notes and never-before-seen photos from B+ (Brian Cross), from the original "To Whom It May Concern" album sessions and era.

Last edited:

red versions here:

discount if you order 2+ items but expensive shipping to the US here

Last edited:
This had gotten a bit scarce (I think I paid $35 or so on re-sale recently), glad it's back. The Target red finally hits right too.

red versions here:

discount if you order 2+ items but expensive shipping to the US here
I was coming to post this / talk about it.
I’m guessing this will be it in regards to having a decent shipment to the US? Not holding my breath for a US distribution situation 😞

I was coming to post this / talk about it.
I’m guessing this will be it in regards to having a decent shipment to the US? Not holding my breath for a US distribution situation 😞
I believe it should be available at other UK sites that may have cheaper shipping to the US? as far as I can see, they have a red version through the War Child site, then will have an indie yellow and a black.

for example, I haven't ordered from resident, but they seem to have the titles up too:

I believe it should be available at other UK sites that may have cheaper shipping to the US? as far as I can see, they have a red version through the War Child site, then will have an indie yellow and a black.

for example, I haven't ordered from resident, but they seem to have the titles up too:
Thank you. I actually had purchased this album back in 2005 via iTunes bc I needed those Radiohead , Coldplay , gorillaz, damien rice tracks.

will shop around various UK retailers.

Thank you. I actually had purchased this album back in 2005 via iTunes bc I needed those Radiohead , Coldplay , gorillaz, damien rice tracks.

will shop around various UK retailers.
looks like it wont be out til March anyway, so I'm sure more shops will add them. some folks here might know who has the best/cheapest shipping from the UK.

Back