Pre-Order Thread

I don't mind the Gallagher brothers. I loved Oasis. Sure they have their antics but it's not nearly as bad as other rock stars.

They were, and are, capable of being dicks and they aren’t the best educated pair in the world but I’ve always thought there was a huge amount of elitism and class snobbery in the criticism of them.

Thanks!

Don’t worry that’s the one I pre-ordered back when they originally went up 😀.

What do you think of Once? I’m really digging it!
Yeah I like it. Neither of the singles have impressed me as much as the stuff on his previous album though. Waiting until the whole thing is released until I pass judgement though.

@Joe Mac don't get me wrong. I don't hate his music or his struggles it's just...

View attachment 12335View attachment 12336

His near constant Zoolander Blue Steel look.
SpotlessShorttermAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Still haven't forgiven Liam for walking off at Lolla. He can fuck straight off..

My first ever concert was supposed to be my two favorite bands: Manic Street Preachers opening for Oasis (with Screaming Trees randomly in between). My best friend and I waited in line all day in our homemade spray-painted shirts to be front row. We heard the Manics sound check. Doors were supposed to open at 6:30 and when that came and went we got antsy. Eventually venue staff let us know that Noel and Liam had gotten into a fight and Liam was on a plane back to London. We only had a quarter to call my mom to pick us up after the show but that wasn’t enough because it was a long distance call since we had crossed state lines. This was at the Charlotte Hornets training facility which is actually in South Carolina. So we hitchhiked back to Charlotte with a kind old man who told us about his favorite radio stations. It was devastating but also so on brand for the Gallagher brothers.

My first ever concert was supposed to be my two favorite bands: Manic Street Preachers opening for Oasis (with Screaming Trees randomly in between). My best friend and I waited in line all day in our homemade spray-painted shirts to be front row. We heard the Manics sound check. Doors were supposed to open at 6:30 and when that came and went we got antsy. Eventually venue staff let us know that Noel and Liam had gotten into a fight and Liam was on a plane back to London. We only had a quarter to call my mom to pick us up after the show but that wasn’t enough because it was a long distance call since we had crossed state lines. This was at the Charlotte Hornets training facility which is actually in South Carolina. So we hitchhiked back to Charlotte with a kind old man who told us about his favorite radio stations. It was devastating but also so on brand for the Gallagher brothers.
Sucks that you had to hitch back to Charlotte, but it doesn't really seem like that was Liam's fault.

Back