Pre-Order Thread

In the Red Records today released a limited number of previous RSD-only releases that they did in partnership with Henry Rollins' 2.13.61 imprint. Even if you already have some of these, take note, these are new pressings and colors. Artists include the RUTS DC, Gun Club, Four Plugs, Alan Vega, and Pure Hell. Small runs, great music!
Www.intheredrecords.com
Thanks for that. I snagged that Gun Club 7” plus the new Divine Horsemen 2xLP as long as I was at it.

One of the most badass guitarists on the planet. All over this.

Last edited:
One of the most badass guitarists in the planet. All over this.

I found him and Sevans Henderson playing with Paul Cauthen 5 years ago. They blew me away. Sevans plays with Cordovas now and Daniel a budding solo career. I’m so glad I looked into who they were some really amazing players!

One of the most badass guitarists on the planet. All over this.

Oh HELL yeah! He is awesome

Ah, found Paul Weller cheaper in the US. Still never sure why a 2 LP vs 1 LP by the same artist/company are the same price.

How about 34.95 or less for just the Days of Speed reissue? DM me

Yep, that’s it. Looks like it was put up online today and gone in a few hours. I bought it the day it went up for preorder but I do like this cover.

Nice. Someone posted a link here but I can’t seem to find the post. I grabbed one for the autograph. Didn’t realize at the time it was an alt-cover version. Looks like order was Aug 27, 2021 08:01:30 CDT US.

Nice. Someone posted a link here but I can’t seem to find the post. I grabbed one for the autograph. Didn’t realize at the time it was an alt-cover version. Looks like order was Aug 27, 2021 08:01:30 CDT US.
It was on the normal website, I just happened to be looking for something else. I didn't realize it had been posted to the fan club early so I deleted my post.

Back