Pre-Order Thread

I can't remember which jqbx'ers this was discussed and played alot around so sorry if im wrong but @NateOEB @bfly @nolalady @Ethos99 @zomgbear @folsom_lives @Indymisanthrope @debianlinux @Joe Mac @Rip_City @Tyr @Colonel_Angus @gaporter @siremobunny @livinsmall

Two of you all agreed with me if it was pressed plaz tag....so sorry (or maybe you're welcome) to the rest of yous
This got a VMP pressing for those that don’t care where it comes from. It’s also priced fairly similar to this one.

I can't remember which jqbx'ers this was discussed and played alot around so sorry if im wrong but @NateOEB @bfly @nolalady @Ethos99 @zomgbear @folsom_lives @Indymisanthrope @debianlinux @Joe Mac @Rip_City @Tyr @Colonel_Angus @gaporter @siremobunny @livinsmall

Two of you all agreed with me if it was pressed plaz tag....so sorry (or maybe you're welcome) to the rest of yous
This is beautiful.

Oh yeah, I recall tracks from this on your playlist. I ordered from VMP, but still waiting on it...

This got a VMP pressing for those that don’t care where it comes from. It’s also priced fairly similar to this one.

Oh that is a nice color! If i didn't have a fatbeats rewards voucher I would be all over the VMP one

Do I order that Infinity vinyl in case this is actually good? Or do I trust my instincts basrd on the first single?

They’re usually pretty good at inventory management communication. Meaning I’ve not seen them say something is limited to try and get more sales
I guess I don't doubt that they're limited in copies that they get. I meant more as if they're actually limited in the wider market place (like will they reach my local?)

Back