Pre-Order Thread

Agreed, the energy does not stop.

i think if you enjoyed that performance you'd probably enjoy this performance by Incendiary probably my favorite from the new generation of HC bands!

I got one better heh heh

Check out @8:10 for the Cleric Beast sample

Can we all just take a moment and give a nod of appreciation to the energy and just full on bad-assery these drummers bring to the table.

If I was I solo act looking for a backing band, I would be trolling the Hardcore circuit for drummers. If you can do this...anything a 2 hour stadium show is going to throw at you has got to a piece of cake.

Respect.

1626106026760.png

1626106084237.png

View attachment 105397

View attachment 105398

Let the mockups hit the thread.

Anyone think we'll get this stateside, or is this the only way?

super-furry-animals-rings-around-the-world

Super Furry Animals

Rings Around The World​

$53 shipped! Oof

Less than it would be for me! Mine came out to $58, so I decided to hold off. I love the album but a single LP for $60 it better come with concert tickets, lol. (The bonus 7" ain't enough).

Edit. My bad, bonus 12".
Would be very surprised if this didn't make it other outlets/shops, and watch the price drop a bit. I'll wait until it hits my local so I can bring the price down by trading in some of my lesser listened items.

I think they missed the memo that pressing a colored limited variant would almost guarantee a sell-out.

Would be very surprised if this didn't make it other outlets/shops, and watch the price drop a bit. I'll wait until it hits my local so I can bring the price down by trading in some of my lesser listened items.

I think they missed the memo that pressing a colored limited variant would almost guarantee a sell-out.
That was my thought process too.

That was my thought process too.
Do either of you have her debut album or third album on vinyl? Both of those look pretty pricy on discogs. I prefer both of those albums to this one so I might jump on one of those at this price, but can’t afford to be a completionist here unless there’s a significant discount from another seller later on.

Back