Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 104826

I'm very much not a fan of Christmas music for the most part, so wouldn't be picking this up anyway, but the lack of Boney M here is an absolute travesty.

Here you go @hype Another chance for you to win a contest and tell you they don't ship. I would actually like to win this contest but you and I apparently didn't read the fine, fine, fine print.

Yeah, not going to lie they have some good contests pretty consistently but we're simply inferior non-local scum tho 😱.. I guess not every indie can be quite as awesome as the Zia's or especially Grimey's of the world.. Def. makes me appreciate the good ones that much more.

Kinda irks me they still have nothing about it being local haha.. I wonder how often what happened to me happens to others.... Or is the promotions dude just getting endless "uncollected" swag 👹

View attachment 104797

this one is also available:

there was also a Fuzz Club variant but that one sold out.

this one is also available:

there was also a Fuzz Club variant but that one sold out.

I wanted to order something and will probably regret it later, but all these December and January preorders are putting me off lately

I wanted to order something and will probably regret it later, but all these December and January preorders are putting me off lately
Yeah, I have felt that way for awhile now. I don’t like a one or two month wait for a pre-order but now that a lot are 4 to 6 months (or longer) I find myself just waiting until the release date and picking up the record then and haven’t really missed out on anything yet.

Last edited:
@LeeVing I am sure you need another copy of all 3 of theses.

Ordered them as soon as I got the email from sacred bones...and then ordered parts 4 and 5 off the shout factory website.

I have a 4K release of the original Halloween, but this is going to be a new / different master than that one.

Still got them all for less than that bundle price.

Since I have the other 3 John Carpenter box sets like these, I can't not get them.

Anyone know what's going on with Sufjan/Asthmatic Kitty?

They've been teasing something on Instagram, and now today we can see the whole picture... but there's yet to be an announcement of anything.

Collaborative album w/ Angelo De Augustine out September 24th.

Did anyone getting a shipping notice from the Muse store (US) for Origin of Symmetry but the tracking number doesn't work?
I got a notice on the 2nd but hadn't even checked that it was working. it is not. The UPS link shows number not found, I searched for the tracking code via USPS and it says "USPS is awaiting package."

I got a notice on the 2nd but hadn't even checked that it was working. it is not. The UPS link shows number not found, I searched for the tracking code via USPS and it says "USPS is awaiting package."
Mine can't be found on UPS or USPS. Maybe it doesn't work until it's en route to USPS.

yup, it could be still in the "processing" phase. I'm not too eager to get it, I actually forgot I ordered it until I saw that email last week, it'll show when it shows lol
It's one of my all time favorites so I'm very eager to get it. I'm moving in a few weeks so I'm also eager to receive all en route packages so that I don't have to rely on mail forwarding.

Hell yeah. Garbage repress is happening! Just need it on this half of the world.

Amazon product ASIN B0988VRG48
Still no US link, so I’m thinking these Garbage reissues are not happening on this side of the pond.

I’m looking for some input: I placed a preorder with Resident last week, but I’ve never ordered anything from them. Are they reliable? Is Juno a better option (besides being cheaper)?

Mine can't be found on UPS or USPS. Maybe it doesn't work until it's en route to USPS.

yup, it could be still in the "processing" phase. I'm not too eager to get it, I actually forgot I ordered it until I saw that email last week, it'll show when it shows lol
Yes, mine also shows that it can't be found.

Still no US link, so I’m thinking these Garbage reissues are not happening on this side of the pond.

I’m looking for some input: I placed a preorder with Resident last week, but I’ve never ordered anything from them. Are they reliable? Is Juno a better option (besides being cheaper)?
I just got the Dinked edition of the Hiss Golden Measenger album delivered from Resident. Legit, in my limited experience.

This new Sufjan collab is actually good

(they didn't change the metadata on that link, that's the pre-order link for this album)

Back