Pre-Order Thread

1624462378738.png

1624462395523.png

1624462416283.png

1624462594972.png

primus-suck-on-this-cobalt-blue-vinyl

Primus

Suck On This (Cobalt Blue vinyl)​

Given its album cover, "chocolate" brown as the Indie variant for the new Lorde album reeks of high level (or perhaps low brow) trolling to me.

FWIW Both the cover art and the single video seems like an odd move for Lorde in my mind. To me she was threading that fine line between mainstream and edginess with her previous releases.

@TenderLovingKiller® i seem to recall you like Gendel/Wilkes? pricey for that vinyl though....i'm sure they will come out with another option but just letting ya know it's a thing!

@Dead C and @POGunter looks like they may have more in stock if you’re wanting to go this route it looks like the quantity increased from 50 to 100.

@TenderLovingKiller® i seem to recall you like Gendel/Wilkes? pricey for that vinyl though....i'm sure they will come out with another option but just letting ya know it's a thing!

Well, all over a version that’s not $80.

Streamed the sample. Yeah. Gotta grab it. Clicked link to Bandcamp page…..Smack. $80 ouch 🤕. Gotta think it over. 🤔

This private press thing is odd...if it doesn't need to be a "limited" edition, leaving records has plenty and it's $20

Edit: oh wait this is extra tracks, I guess if you need the standard album here it is:

This private press thing is odd...if it doesn't need to be a "limited" edition, leaving records has plenty and it's $20

Edit: oh wait this is extra tracks, I guess if you need the standard album here it is:

But this is a different record:
More Songs

And yes, of course, there will be a regular release - after the private press has sold out (again)...

That’s a different album. That was the release prior. This green cover (currently $80) LP is a sequel to the tan cover LP.

Last edited:

Well, that didn't last long.

View attachment 103425

View attachment 103426

View attachment 103427

1624464829894.png

Back