1620832094591.png

kississippi-mood-ring-jawbreaker-color-vinyl-indie-exclusive

Kississippi

Mood Ring (Jawbreaker Color Vinyl)​

View attachment 99067

shannon-the-clams-year-of-the-spider-midnight-wine-vinyl-indie-exclusive-lp

Shannon & The Clams

Year Of The Spider (Midnight Wine Vinyl)​

Here's a song if anyone wants to hear. This is way different than how they normally sound. Sounds a lot like Tame Impala's Elephant

View attachment 99074

kississippi-mood-ring-jawbreaker-color-vinyl-indie-exclusive

Kississippi

Mood Ring (Jawbreaker Color Vinyl)​

@Twentytwo please slow down, over the past 2 pages there's 3 maybe 4 albums I need. My wallet is feeling attacked.

Here's a song if anyone wants to hear. This is way different than how they normally sound. Sounds a lot like Tame Impala's Elephant

@Twentytwo please slow down, over the past 2 pages there's 3 maybe 4 albums I need. My wallet is feeling attacked.

I felt like all week it has been slow with the pre-orders but not today, not today.

Walmart Vinyl Mania Exclusive are up but aren't all up like yesterday.

Looks like Morphine “Cure for Pain” won the next ROG. Expanded version, remastered from the original source (not specified as tapes, which makes me think this wasn’t recorded to tape). Preorder up now through June, numbered to ?? based on preorders. Lord knows when it’s gonna ship though, given the state of the plants. So might be worth ordering from a retailer that doesn’t charge until it ships.

Deets and ROG preorder: https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/cure-for-pain-deluxe-edition.html

cc: @Yer Ol' Uncle D

Looks like Morphine “Cure for Pain” won the next ROG. Expanded version, remastered from the original source (not specified as tapes, which makes me think this wasn’t recorded to tape). Preorder up now through June, numbered to ?? based on preorders. Lord knows when it’s gonna ship though, given the state of the plants. So might be worth ordering from a retailer that doesn’t charge until it ships.

Deets and ROG preorder: https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/cure-for-pain-deluxe-edition.html

cc: @Yer Ol' Uncle D
Was just about to post this!

Back