Pre-Order Thread

This album is awesome. Thanks for the post. I won't be up at 3AM EST, that's for sure, but I'll hope to grab one if there are some left when I do get up tomorrow. This is 94 minutes long, think it will be 3LP?

EDIT: Making my way through this, and weird connections, the track Fade Out has serious Motion Picture Soundtrack vibes, and then Never Knows has a similar progression to Oasis's Rock 'n' Roll Star. To be clear, the songs sounds nothing like those tracks, but the progressions are inlaid. Having grown up on 90s Brit alternative, this is throwing me for a loop.
Listening to this now, I thought the same thing about “Fade Out,” although initially thinking that it was a cover of Radiohead’s “Street Spirit (Fade Out)” until I realized I had the wrong Radiohead song in mind

I never gave their third album much of a listen back in the day. It reminds me of the first Hed p.e. album which was actually pretty good back then.

Am I just wearing nostalgia goggles right now? Lol

i grabbed a copy this morning, nostalgia and fomo I guess. I loved pretend I’m human back in the day. Saw them open for sevendust and machine head

Back