Pre-Order Thread

While on the hunt for the indies coloured variant this morning I read in a few places that both the black and the coloured copies are limited to 500, just a heads up, wouldn't be surprised if they were just the UK distro numbers though cause that seems a comically small run
Where can I find the colored version of this release? Bullmoose has it instore only. I'm not a vault member, and every other Indie shop they list as having it on TMR, don't have it available online yet. Wonder if it'll be an instore item only.

Where can I find the colored version of this release? Bullmoose has it instore only. I'm not a vault member, and every other Indie shop they list as having it on TMR, don't have it available online yet. Wonder if it'll be an instore item only.
I've only seen it pop up in the UK so far; I got a copy off Norman Records myself but it's sold out there now, every other shop I had a look at at which had a listing for it was OOS already. Maybe it'll start popping up in US stores shortly now it's morning time over your way

I've only seen it pop up in the UK so far; I got a copy off Norman Records myself but it's sold out there now, every other shop I had a look at at which had a listing for it was OOS already. Maybe it'll start popping up in US stores shortly now it's morning time over your way
Yeah, I am going to call a few of my local shops when they open to see if they got any in. They aren't on the list of indie shops on the TMR page, but neither is Bullmoose or Zia, and it appears both of them have instore copies.

Yeah, I am going to call a few of my local shops when they open to see if they got any in. They aren't on the list of indie shops on the TMR page, but neither is Bullmoose or Zia, and it appears both of them have instore copies.
I saw landlocked music in Bloomington Indiana got some but only for local

Emailed my local shop last night/this morning about this when the info leaked on reddit. Last week shops could order 3 unknown 420 releases from third man. 1 single lp and 2 double lps. Single being the new Clarity and double being black and colored versions of Clarity/Leagues Beneath. He didn't have his shipment yet so didn't know how many he'd actually receive but I was the first to ask.

Last edited:
To ship it to you would be about $15, give our take a couple dollars.

That's pretty decent. If you don't mind, I would totally appreciate if you could order it and flip it to me. I can front you the estimated $45 right away and you can let me know if I owe you more later? Sending PM.

While on the hunt for the indies coloured variant this morning I read in a few places that both the black and the coloured copies are limited to 500, just a heads up, wouldn't be surprised if they were just the UK distro numbers though cause that seems a comically small run
All the indies are saying in-store only, with most saying no holds, so guessing it’s a label restriction on internet sales of it.

1618931989010.png

1618932007119.png

Back