Pre-Order Thread

I don't know what this is, but had to insta-buy this 😂🔥👌

I like how they doubled it, but left the original pressing number in the post

"
  • Limited edition red and white split colored vinyl run of 200. *Shipping on September 17/21.

Includes unlimited streaming of Pikachu Noticed The Weed via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    shipping out on or around September 17, 2021
    edition of 400
"

I like how they doubled it, but left the original pressing number in the post

"
  • Limited edition red and white split colored vinyl run of 200. *Shipping on September 17/21.

Includes unlimited streaming of Pikachu Noticed The Weed via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    shipping out on or around September 17, 2021
    edition of 400
"

Oof, not cool. I've got no issue with that, but if they do a different pressing I hope it's different from the first 200 that did buy. Ohh maybe a great ball variant or ultra ball?

Your review is in the preview of the "supported by" section 😂🔥
View attachment 96223

Look Ma! I'm famous!

No wait! That's not me! What's 420LOLAMIRITEGUYSHALP?

Oof, not cool. I've got no issue with that, but if they do a different pressing I hope it's different from the first 200 that did buy. Ohh maybe a great ball variant or ultra ball?

Look Ma! I'm famous!

No wait! That's not me! What's 420LOLAMIRITEGUYSHALP?

This seems this might just be slowed down instrumentals by the band AIR. It's definitely sampling them. Reddit has me concerned about this release. Someone else said it's like the 10th open preorder from this label. It also doesn't ship until September

This seems this might just be slowed down instrumentals by the band AIR. It's definitely sampling them. Reddit has me concerned about this release. Someone else said it's like the 10th open preorder from this label. It also doesn't ship until September

I'll be watching closely then, but don't matter I just bought it because I loved the cover and appearance overall. Could hang it in my room for laughs.

I think I bought something a while a back from them that shipped a few days ago. I'll report back 🤔

I'll be watching closely then, but don't matter I just bought it because I loved the cover and appearance overall. Could hang it in my room for laughs.

I think I bought something a while a back from them that shipped a few days ago. I'll report back 🤔

Thanks. It sounds good, but the available stock kept going up. Went from around 226 to almost 250 or so, for a minute

I mean, it seems like a real label with real releases of other stuff...

It's a real label, I'm sure. Folks on reddit were just mentioning that there are more than 10 active preorders that people are still waiting on. One person said it might be closer to 14 or 15, at this point. That's all. These guys sell hot sauce and tapes, too

I recall someone looking for Shpongle a few days ago, but I don't remember who 🤔 is this what you were looking for?

Ah found who, @RoleModelsinBlood but I think it wasn't this album...

It was me, thanks for remembering! It was actually
I was looking for. I was able to get one as I followed comments on Reddit.

the one you posted I already have, and is one of the best packages/quality box sets I own, but it’s real pricey. Gold foil, metallic inks, it’s pretty cool. Just saying because there’s only a few left and if you’re curious and have a boat ton of cash to blow, check into it.

thanks though!!!

It was me, thanks for remembering! It was actually
I was looking for. I was able to get one as I followed comments on Reddit.

the one you posted I already have, and is one of the best packages/quality box sets I own, but it’s real pricey. Gold foil, metallic inks, it’s pretty cool. Just saying because there’s only a few left and if you’re curious and have a boat ton of cash to blow, check into it.

thanks though!!!

So sad I missed this. Shpongle albums are my white whales I never manage to land.

4/20 Sleep release of The Clarity/Leagues Beneath. Colored 2 x12” copies at local shops and for vault members in the store. Black copies and newly remastered copies of just The Clarity available on Third Man as well. Follow the smoke to the riff filled land...
While on the hunt for the indies coloured variant this morning I read in a few places that both the black and the coloured copies are limited to 500, just a heads up, wouldn't be surprised if they were just the UK distro numbers though cause that seems a comically small run

Back