Pre-Order Thread

Yeah, I don’t think I would ever wanna see Requium, Pi, The Fountain, The Wrestler, Black Swan, or Mother ever again but I am glad I saw them once.

The baby scene is a bit much, I won’t elaborate here but yeah not a fun movie.
I've seen everything you listed EXCEPT Mother............we were looking for a movie to watch tonight :)

$50+ shipping
Listening to the download, this set is just lovely. I had a little buyer's remorse when I first smashed the buy button, but not any longer.

Hardcore 90s Fans...this ones for you.

Also, bass line on Trippin on a hole in a paper heart is so fun to play.
But this is a weird way sell the release, what do I want with these CDs?

This is a very underrated gem...I think it’s my favorite of theirs

I just picked up the MOV of this last week. Probably my favorite STP album.

Never heard of them, spotify for 3 songs, LP ordered... dang it. I was doing so good, too. (bought the bundle... limited to 100? dang it, they know my weaknesses)
Saw them open up for Bright Eyes and Crooked Fingers in 2000 in Seattle when Conor was touring Fevers & Mirrors. Azure Ray was fantastic but forgot about them. I'll have to check this out!

New Tennis System album! Holographic jacket variant limited to 100. I'm opting for the splatter though.

This is awesome! I ordered the clear blue with pink splatter.

Also FYI, the band also had a Diggers Factory project available for backing too. It's for a first time pressing of their debut album The Future Of Our History.

Saw them open up for Bright Eyes and Crooked Fingers in 2000 in Seattle when Conor was touring Fevers & Mirrors. Azure Ray was fantastic but forgot about them. I'll have to check this out!

In the U District?

I had a dream last night that our house became an Air BnB and there was like 20 guests staying in our small place. I came back after the guests left and found all my records in disarray. King Gizzard records scattered across the house, with water rings on all the jackets and posters, where people set their drinks. My cartridge had a bent stylus and the dust cover was cracked.

Wonder what is buried in my subconscious.
This sounds like a nightmare.
It’s a fucked up Darren Aronofsky movie.
You are implying that there are Darren Aronosfsky movies that aren't fucked up.

Back