Pre-Order Thread

Mondo is repressing the score to The Fountain by Clint Mansell, Kronos Quartet, and Mogwai. Goes on sale this Weds, 2/10.

The last sold out pressing goes for several hundred dollars now, so if you're looking for a copy, this new (and final) pressing is $30. Plus it's pressed at Gotta Groove in Clevand, so I imagine it'll sound much better than the old GZ press (plagued with distortion/noise).

Mondo is repressing the score to The Fountain by Clint Mansell, Kronos Quartet, and Mogwai. Goes on sale this Weds, 2/10.

The last sold out pressing goes for several hundred dollars now, so if you're looking for a copy, this new (and final) pressing is $30. Plus it's pressed at Gotta Groove in Clevand, so I imagine it'll sound much better than the old GZ press (plagued with distortion/noise).

Man I've had The Fountain in my wantlist for ages. Can't believe they buried the repress news near the bottom of that list.

Man I've had The Fountain in my wantlist for ages. Can't believe they buried the repress news near the bottom of that list.
I think a lot of folks will be after this repress. Even current owners of the album, because the last one was such a shit press. I'd be ready at the time they drop it on Weds. Though, theyll probably do a 1 per household limit.

I think a lot of folks will be after this repress. Even current owners of the album, because the last one was such a shit press. I'd be ready at the time they drop it on Weds. Though, theyll probably do a 1 per household limit.
Do you know what time these usually drop? I'm definitely going to try to get a copy of The Fountain. Thanks for the heads up.

I am all over this one. I left one at Princeton Record Exchange a few years ago that had been sitting for $40, mostly due to reviews I read of the sound quality. Then it was gone and prices went up, up, up...

Yep..I do love brainstew/jaded...I get so pissed when I hear brainstew on the radio a d they leave off jaded...it’s almost criminal
THANK YOU!!!
I waited on this and was only able to get the black press. Turns out the black press, while quiet, was the best press of the batch. I counted this as a win. But I will probably try an snag a second copy and hope it's pressed better.

Think this will eventually be available anywhere else? $42 shipped, yikes.

Back