Pre-Order Thread

Cory Wong / Vulfpeck fans:

VMP is going to need to seriously step up their game

VMP is going to need to seriously step up their game

craft is the 3rd company doing 1 steps now. This sold out in about 2 hours today. I’m really excited about this series actually. Craft has a HUGE back catalogue of awesome titles across lots of genres.

they have all the rights to Stax so you know Storf is gonna try to get his mitts on the first Stax One Step they do! VMP is essentially a color variant factory for Craft now too

craft is the 3rd company doing 1 steps now. This sold out in about 2 hours today. I’m really excited about this series actually. Craft has a HUGE back catalogue of awesome titles across lots of genres.

they have all the rights to Stax so you know Storf is gonna try to get his mitts on the first Stax One Step they do! VMP is essentially a color variant factory for Craft now too
Well hopefully I don't like the other titles or I'm too slow to pre-order them, otherwise it's gonna be very expensive. Although we don't know how frequently these will drop.

Well hopefully I don't like the other titles or I'm too slow to pre-order them, otherwise it's gonna be very expensive. Although we don't know how frequently these will drop.
My guess is every 3-4 months. I also bet that they have already chosen and pressed the first 2 or 3 and that the next titles will be more than 1,000. The One Steps take a lot of time to press since only RTI does them and they are already overwhelmed. this first one is shipping in February so I think it has already been pressed and just need to be packed and shipped now.

the titles have potential to be really interesting. VMP pressed a ton of Craft titles. Craft and Concord own something like 400,000 titles across all their labels and go from jazz to soul to funk to Latin to rock. Really hoping they don’t pull a MoFi and just press tons of easily available albums that already have a bunch of audiophile pressings.

My guess is every 3-4 months. I also bet that they have already chosen and pressed the first 2 or 3 and that the next titles will be more than 1,000. The One Steps take a lot of time to press since only RTI does them and they are already overwhelmed. this first one is shipping in February so I think it has already been pressed and just need to be packed and shipped now.

the titles have potential to be really interesting. VMP pressed a ton of Craft titles. Craft and Concord own something like 400,000 titles across all their labels and go from jazz to soul to funk to Latin to rock. Really hoping they don’t pull a MoFi and just press tons of easily available albums that already have a bunch of audiophile pressings.
this NOT what I needed to hear!

Does anyone know if bandcamp will let you cancel a pre-order in case VMP (or another retailer) does an exclusive?
I think you can? I've given up on variant chasing though. It feels nice haha I also like that bandcamp gives you the high res downloads. VMP won't.

I'm glad with the Norgren live album that every track is available to stream though and it doesn't appear to be limited so you can decide if ya really want/need it on vinyl or not!

Cheers! Ordered this and Buck direct from Superpuma. €66 for two double records delivered from Sweden ain’t bad!
Yea--I'm glad that he had the option for a US and a UK store purchase! US shipping was $5. I almost grabbed Buck as well but held off. I really need to dive deeper into his discography. I've loved everything I have heard so far. I spin Wooh Dang all the time.

Yea--I'm glad that he had the option for a US and a UK store purchase! US shipping was $5. I almost grabbed Buck as well but held off. I really need to dive deeper into his discography. I've loved everything I have heard so far. I spin Wooh Dang all the time.

With this and Buck all I need is the first three and one is completely unavailable and the other two are only on CD at present. Fingers crossed for some represses!

Get Buck...gotta collect them all;)

Back