Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 83766

This is the last thing I need, but this is a really cool looking variant.

Oh ffs....JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
They aren't even gonna try to press the DELUXE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION?!?! Wasting my time over here...
😂
Copying most of my comment from reddit here;
(I don’t mean to be so negative!)
Put some new material out. I have never seen a band repress an album so heavily in the year or so its been out. These guys have also grabbed every opportunity to sell out from what I can tell. Commercials, brand deals, sponsorships, I mean come on. Its a soul band for crying out loud, have some integrity. Their contemporaries, Daptone Records and Big Crown Records have been hammering away and building their following for years without having to employ the “strategies” these guys are using. They could have stayed solely a Colemine Signee and built up that label even more, but they signed with Dead Oceans instead 🤷‍♂️.

Copying most of my comment from reddit here;
(I don’t mean to be so negative!)
Put some new material out. I have never seen a band repress an album so heavily in the year or so its been out. These guys have also grabbed every opportunity to sell out from what I can tell. Commercials, brand deals, sponsorships, I mean come on. Its a soul band for crying out loud, have some integrity. Their contemporaries, Daptone Records and Big Crown Records have been hammering away and building their following for years without having to employ the “strategies” these guys are using. They could have stayed solely a Colemine Signee and built up that label even more, but they signed with Dead Oceans instead 🤷‍♂️.
Black Pumas is the Moby's Play of the Soul revival.

View attachment 83779

FYI. So the Limited version (I think 1000?) sold out b4 I got back here to post it.

“ Vinyl

Duophonic UHF Disks mail order edition - Numbered, limited edition triple coloured vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve. These will be strictly limited to one per customer and each disk will be personalised with the purchaser's name
Indie shops - Triple black vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve
Standard edition [Bandcamp / Amazon etc] - Triple black vinyl in a regular card sleeve

All vinyl editions will include an mp3 download card.”
That exclusive went fast. I had it a n my cart and it was gone before I could check out.
Scored one of the Duophonic exclusives! Must’ve got lucky!

Darn. I was hoping it would let a few more people who missed out grab one if the wanted one.

Yes shows insufficient stock at the moment. May have been a few left overs. Who knows.
I purchased it just before you posted the link earlier this morning. It wasn’t until afterwards that I noticed that the discs are personalized with the buyers name. Pretty cool. Dig the color too.

Back