Pre-Order Thread

1610559201689.png

Lake Street Dive announced a new album, Obviously, released on 3/12. Limited Edition Transparent Green vinyl pre-orders are live. $21 (black is $20), and you can get it signed for an extra $10.

Also going to be an indie exclusive but don't see it up anywhere yet.

Lael Neale's SubPop debut 'Acquainted with Night' is up for pre-order. Not labeled as a LOSER edition (maybe they are doing away with that?) but there is a colored variant. Looks to be silver/white.

Indie folk. Some comparisons to Beach House, and "Mazzy Star with an Omnichord". In any case, I dig it.

@debianlinux this sounds like it could be up your alley.

Wowee that shipping. I think I'll wait for it to be in stock at Juno. If anyone sees another stateside contender let me know, please.

Apologies if someone else posted and I missed it, but it's now up at Bullmoose as well. $33.97, but free shipping over $35 if you are looking to grab something else. I added on a 12" copy of Mandolin Orange's Golden Embers b/w John Hess for $1.97.

Apologies if someone else posted and I missed it, but it's now up at Bullmoose as well. $33.97, but free shipping over $35 if you are looking to grab something else. I added on a 12" copy of Mandolin Orange's Golden Embers b/w John Hess for $1.97.

Also Forced Exposure....

Back