Pre-Order Thread

Lake Street Dive announced a new album, Obviously, released on 3/12. Limited Edition Transparent Green vinyl pre-orders are live. $21 (black is $20), and you can get it signed for an extra $10.

Also availlabe here for with a signed autographed print. Also very likely to be a Magnolia Record of the Month or at least have an exclusive.

Nevermind on the exclusive, looks like Magnolia just has the green in their store.

I know some folks wanted this one pressed...

Death Cab For Cutie - Georgia EP
i didn't go through to checkout but someone mentioned on reddit that it's nearly $30 after shipping (and it's not going to charity anymore).

fun-some-nights-fbr-25th-anniversary-silver-vinyl

Fun.

Some Nights (FBR 25th Anniversary Silver Vinyl)​

ROCK​

Good looking out on the shipping and charity aspect of the DCFC. I'm not grabbing it myself but I did go through to checkout to test and shipping within the U.S brings it to $25 all inclusive ($9 shipping + $16 for the record).

For the LSD Cost Conscious types. The signed print option from Nonesuch still runs a few dollars cheaper post-shipping than their webstore does without the print, and thus $13ish cheaper than the signed option (shipping is a tiny bit more on Nonesuch). Admittedly, I saw that an immediately purchased signed from their webstore because I love them and I'm a sucker, but if you don't need it signed (hopefully on the cover), the Nonesuch deal is good (or wait til your LRS gets it or Magnolia or whatever)

Last edited:
Lael Neale's SubPop debut 'Acquainted with Night' is up for pre-order. Not labeled as a LOSER edition (maybe they are doing away with that?) but there is a colored variant. Looks to be silver/white.

Indie folk. Some comparisons to Beach House, and "Mazzy Star with an Omnichord". In any case, I dig it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back