Pre-Order Thread

Ugh, I WISH i had gotten this email for the bdrmm exclusive they did, instead I got an email about cancelling my order.

I'll just have to hope they consider doing another pressing of bdrmm like they are doing with Bridgers 🤞
Yeah, me too. Booooo!

Pantera fans
I wish there was more info about the pressing. I have the excellent Rhino pressing of Vulgar Display of Power and would like to pick up Cowboys From Hell and Far Beyond Driven (though I much prefer the original released artwork included here to the unfortunate banned artwork of someone being sodomized by a large drill included on the Rhino release) and this set is a good value especially given the current cost of the Rhino reissued that are currently out of print. I also don’t really like the colors chosen. I don’t know, I am on the fence.

I wish there was more info about the pressing. I have the excellent Rhino pressing of Vulgar Display of Power and would like to pick up Cowboys From Hell and Far Beyond Driven (though I much prefer the original released artwork included here to the unfortunate banned artwork of someone being sodomized by a large drill included on the Rhino release) and this set is a good value especially given the current cost of the Rhino reissued that are currently out of print. I also don’t really like the colors chosen. I don’t know, I am on the fence.
It looks like they are also selling copies of each release individually but they are $45 a pop.

Last edited:
For Faye Webster fans...

Hopefully that means they press some more so others that missed this can get on it as well.
From what I heard from RT, the label said they were pressing a certain number of copies (I forget the amount...something like 1500) but then only gave RT half that amount. That’s what the “repress” is. I just got an email the other day that mine is ready to pick up. They split the orders in half (I believe according to when you ordered) and are sending half out now and the other half when the “repress” is done.

RT indicated in the email as well that their website had an error and allowed too many orders, so I wouldn't be shocked if it's a combo of getting too few and overselling, or RT is just trying to keep their supplier away from the angry Bridgers mob.

Either way, demand is clearly there and she's red hot right now, so I'd love for more people to be able to grab it.

RT indicated in the email as well that their website had an error and allowed too many orders, so I wouldn't be shocked if it's a combo of getting too few and overselling, or RT is just trying to keep their supplier away from the angry Bridgers mob.

Either way, demand is clearly there and she's red hot right now, so I'd love for more people to be able to grab it.
They told me that the label didn't press as many as they said they would, so it seemed like a miscommunication between RT and the label. RT said 1,500 copies, the label only sent them half that or something. So the label agreed to press the missing amount. It would be awesome for it to get a wider release, but I also see how people who ordered it may be upset about that since it was billed as a limited release. I was able to grab a copy and wouldn't really care if they pressed another variant or more copies but a lot of people get mad about that sort of thing.

They told me that the label didn't press as many as they said they would, so it seemed like a miscommunication between RT and the label. RT said 1,500 copies, the label only sent them half that or something. So the label agreed to press the missing amount. It would be awesome for it to get a wider release, but I also see how people who ordered it may be upset about that since it was billed as a limited release. I was able to grab a copy and wouldn't really care if they pressed another variant or more copies but a lot of people get mad about that sort of thing.

They just told me something different, that's all. I agree on the rest of it though, I probably wouldn't bet on it if I didn't get a copy and get why they wouldn't with a hard pressing number, but I think the demand may have surprised folks.

They just told me something different, that's all. I agree on the rest of it though, I probably wouldn't bet on it if I didn't get a copy and get why they wouldn't with a hard pressing number, but I think the demand may have surprised folks.
I think the two things are related. RT thought they were getting 1500 and they only received half of that so they are pressing more to get up to the original number they had. Hence them “overselling”

1609281444027.png

Back