Pre-Order Thread

I agree completely.. My local Target still has plenty. I'm thinking there must be a lot of big enough cities without a Target to create such a second hand market rush.
I don’t have a local so to speak but all the ones closest to me in Ohio are all sold out or so says their website

I'm only going to post this here and hopefully the reddit Vaporwave scene won't find out lol. Cyber Monday overstock on Blank Banshee LP's are going up for sale at Midnight Pacific Time which as I write this is less than 30 minutes from now.
Well nevermind. All the records sold out in seconds but I was able to score a copy of the first Blank Banshee album so yeah!

Wow, I thought The Aliens were basically defunct. This is great. It’s been 12 years (!) since Luna.
Even though it’s the Aliens I think this release is Gordon Anderson solo album with no Robin Jones or John Maclean. While I find a lot of these tracks interesting, he definitely benefits from collaboration and someone else’s editing. I’m a Beta/Aliens fanatic, but I tried Electronville a few times and couldn’t get into it.

I would welcome a Raveonettes revival. Do Zoomers even know Raveonettes
I once drove over an hour to see The Ravonettes at the Chameleon Club (RIP) in Lancaster. When I got there the show it was cancelled because the band was stuck in snow. So we went the movie theater 5 minutes down the street and saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle instead. Good times.

1606747000792.png

Soccer Mommy - Collection (re-press on sandstone vinyl)

0022631783_10.jpg

View attachment 78071

Interesting option for checking out I haven't seen before:

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 8.55.25 AM.png

Last edited:
View attachment 78071

Fine just take my money! Waiting on that Long Violent History too.

Attachments

• 8F2CA026-39FF-4DDC-A881-08748B75CF18.gif
    8F2CA026-39FF-4DDC-A881-08748B75CF18.gif
    794 KB · Views: 0
Yeah. I saw your post 15 minutes too late. Glad you were able to grab one
I got seriously lucky. I had emailed them a about a week ago asking if they will do any represses of his first albums and they told me eventually but nothing happening for a long time. They then told me about the cyber Monday sale and it was literally a few hours later when it happened. They said very limited stock so I'm really gonna assume that they had just a handful of copies. Maybe less than 5 each. I hit refresh about 3 times then that magical "buy it now" tab was on and I hit that sucker and blazed through PayPal and got the dang thing.

I had to stay up till 2AM to buy it but it's worth it to me lol.

Back