POLL: Favorite Beatles Album?

Favorite Beatles album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me it is! 😭
lol personally I think Abbey Road is their best, but just had to give HELP some love lol
Also, I love the movie behind it!

Oh it definitely deserves love, it’s a great pop album and it’s probably the best of their early period. The problem it has in being held in that high a level of esteem is just how good they went on to become after it!

Like any sore-loser politician, I want to blame the order of the options as the reason why my choice is not #1. It's Abbey Road, people!!!

You have to at least agree that Abbey Road was the Beatles album that had to overcome the most disinterested/unfavorable press at the time it was released - eventually achieving the lofty status of one of (if not THE) best albums of 60s.

Think about it - there was only one true single on Abbey Road - Something/Come Together. But any casual music fan can probably recognize 6-7 cuts off this album.

Even more importantly, the Abbey Road recording sessions were arguably George Harrison's pivot point to a brilliant solo career. After the "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" session, he stepped out and recorded solo demos of "All Things Must Pass," "Something" and "Old Brown Shoe." Sure, he had a recorded two previous solo albums - but nothing with the promise, beauty and epic scope of "All Things Must Pass." What a collection!

Like any sore-loser politician, I want to blame the order of the options as the reason why my choice is not #1. It's Abbey Road, people!!!

You have to at least agree that Abbey Road was the Beatles album that had to overcome the most disinterested/unfavorable press at the time it was released - eventually achieving the lofty status of one of (if not THE) best albums of 60s.

Think about it - there was only one true single on Abbey Road - Something/Come Together. But any casual music fan can probably recognize 6-7 cuts off this album.

Even more importantly, the Abbey Road recording sessions were arguably George Harrison's pivot point to a brilliant solo career. After the "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" session, he stepped out and recorded solo demos of "All Things Must Pass," "Something" and "Old Brown Shoe." Sure, he had a recorded two previous solo albums - but nothing with the promise, beauty and epic scope of "All Things Must Pass." What a collection!
Not only is Abbey Road the best album by The Beatles, it’s the best album ever recorded.

This is an opinion I can 100% understand. It’s a very close second for me and I do think that side B is the single greatest side of an album in popular music history.

Call me crazy, but my desert island Beatles album is A Hard Day's Night. I'm old enough to remember my uncle buying and playing it (the motion picture soundtrack with the instrumental tracks) and it is a sentimental favorite., Good trivia: the only Beatles album composed entirely of Lennon/McCartney penned songs.
Hard Day's Night is by far my favourite of their early stuff. Just solid, great songs and not a dud among them.

I hope everyone voting for Revolver has the UK version in mind. I can’t stand listening to that album without “I’m Only Sleeping” and “Doctor Robert.”

Only thing holding back Abbey Road as the #1 for me is “Maxwell’s Silver Hammer.” Not a terrible song but I don’t think the album would have suffered not having it on there. In my opinion, it would have only made it better.

Ah it’s wrong, it’s all wrong! Why is my favourite song from “Help!” opening “Rubber Soul” and where is Drive My Car, Nowhere Man and If I Needed Someone, I really like all of them! This is wrong, WRONG I TELLS YA!
This might be the only time in history that the American track listing is better.

This might be the only time in history that the American track listing is better.

Yeah I look at it and go “That’s Not Rubber Soul” though. It misses three songs I really like. And taking the best song off help! and tacking it on there is robbing Peter to Pay Paul. I don’t agree haha!

Yeah I look at it and go “That’s Not Rubber Soul” though. It misses three songs I really like. And taking the best song off help! and tacking it on there is robbing Peter to Pay Paul. I don’t agree haha!
No, I like those songs, but this is how I heard it. I know, I’m biased because of this. Baby you can drive my car doesn’t fit on Rubber Soul.

No, I like those songs, but this is how I heard it. I know, I’m biased because of this. Baby you can drive my car doesn’t fit on Rubber Soul.

It does for me, I can’t fathom it any other way...

So yeah I’m biased too because that’s the only way I’ve heard it!

1-The Beatles
2-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3-Rubber Soul
4-Abbey Road
5-Revolver
6-Help!
7-Let It Be
8-Magical Mystery Tour
9-A Hard Day's Night
10-Beatles For Sale
11-With The Beatles
12-Please Please Me