POLL: Favorite Beatles Album?

Favorite Beatles album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scotthilk

Favorite Beatles Album? If your favorite is not listed here, please pick your favorite of the bunch. Options at the top were lumped together due to lack of poll options*

Discuss if you'd like. I am mostly just curious to see poll votes!

*And yeah, I had to include Yellow Submarine!

I prefer lists to polls so I voted and here is the list

1. The Beatles
2. Abbey Road
3. Magical Mystery Tour
4. Revolver
5. Rubber Soul
6. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
7. Help!
8. A Hard Days Night
9. Let It Be
10. Please Please Me
11. The Beatles For Sale
12. With The Beatles
13. Yellow Submarine

I prefer lists to polls so I voted and here is the list

1. The Beatles
2. Abbey Road
3. Magical Mystery Tour
4. Revolver
5. Rubber Soul
6. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
7. Help!
8. A Hard Days Night
9. Let It Be
10. Please Please Me
11. The Beatles For Sale
12. With The Beatles
13. Yellow Submarine

Mine isn't far off, except Beatles For Sale is more like #7.

Mine isn't far off, except Beatles For Sale is more like #7.

The one that could be higher is Rubber Soul. I think that’d be my 3 if it want for “Run For Your Life” at the end.

With the exception of Please Please Me and it’s amazing burst of early singles I’m probably much more of a fan of later Beatles rather than the mop tops.

Admittedly, I’m not a huge Beatles fan, but I adore the White Album. It’s loose, gritty, adventurous and a brilliant collection of songs. I know fans are divided on this, but I’m really enjoying the new Giles Martin mix, sounds fantastic to my ears.

It’s a great mix, but then I actually love all 3 mixes, the original stereo and mono and the new stereo one by Giles. It thankfully doesn’t have an insane or rudimentary original stereo mix like the albums that came before it.

The one that could be higher is Rubber Soul. I think that’d be my 3 if it want for “Run For Your Life” at the end.

With the exception of Please Please Me and it’s amazing burst of early singles I’m probably much more of a fan of later Beatles rather than the mop tops.
This is a really valid point and I think it applies to a lot of "normal' Beatles fans..........I have a hard time picking a favorite.

White Album
Sgt Peppers
Abbey Road
Magical Mystery Tour
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Please Please Me
Help
Let It Be
Hard Day's Night
With The Beatles
Yellow Submarine

I really don't like considering Yellow Submarine an official album.. but since it is regarded as such, I added it! I agree, it is in last place for me too.

Back