Political Discussion

Here is a bit on insanity. Both on people and and the action being taken by the power company.

TL/DR
  • Power company is replacing all meters with smart meters.
  • Smart meters report metered data via 5G/Cell Networks eliminating the need to read meters.
  • Virginia is one of 2 stays that don't allow you to opt out of getting a smart meter.
  • People are concerned about the 5G signals and their health and refusing to to schedule installation or allow installation of a smart meter on their home.
  • Power company is showing up with police disconnect their electricity as they didn't install the smart meter by the deadline.
  • Families with children have been without power since November 9th.

This is the hill people are willing to die on? And the answer is no electricity if you refuse to get a smart meter?

Me, I'll take an extra EMF from my smart meter and get the additional boosts from the 5G signal in my COVID jab microchip

I wonder what makes people so distrustful that they are will to hurt themselves with this decision?

I wonder what makes people so distrustful that they are will to hurt themselves with this decision?
The short answer is that 5G wireless signals are safe for humans. The slightly longer answer is that it's possible that there is a link between wireless signals and cancer, but the scientific consensus is that there is no clear connection.

Basically this is a breakdown of societal trust. There are inconclusive studies that suggest it could cause cancer, but nothing conclusive and given the amount of money is at stake for people to adopt 5G, a lot of people mistrust this science because they aren't sure if the researchers were paid off (like Coke did with Harvard scientists to find a link with fat and heart disease instead of the very clear link to sugar) to find nothing. I get that we have a ton of science that says it's relatively safe, but a lot of people don't trust these scientific studies because so many of them have been flawed and some hypotheses have been repressed by big business in the past. That's why people are questioning everything that comes out of the government, because it's so easy to pay off government officials and there seems to be little recourse when corruption in the government is found.

The short answer is that 5G wireless signals are safe for humans. The slightly longer answer is that it's possible that there is a link between wireless signals and cancer, but the scientific consensus is that there is no clear connection.

You should see the comments posted to that news article. There are some real gems. And forget about cancel, how about smart meters causing husbands to make animal noises?

1670948634500.png

Basically this is a breakdown of societal trust. There are inconclusive studies that suggest it could cause cancer, but nothing conclusive and given the amount of money is at stake for people to adopt 5G, a lot of people mistrust this science because they aren't sure if the researchers were paid off (like Coke did with Harvard scientists to find a link with fat and heart disease instead of the very clear link to sugar) to find nothing. I get that we have a ton of science that says it's relatively safe, but a lot of people don't trust these scientific studies because so many of them have been flawed and some hypotheses have been repressed by big business in the past. That's why people are questioning everything that comes out of the government, because it's so easy to pay off government officials and there seems to be little recourse when corruption in the government is found.
What’s funny is that government gets the heat for the corruption but the cooperations are supposed to be the shining white knight of society. It takes two to corrupt the one with the money and the taker.

What’s funny is that government gets the heat for the corruption but the cooperations are supposed to be the shining white knight of society. It takes two to corrupt the one with the money and the taker.
And that piece of it kills me. We shouldn't let either one be full of corruption, because when one happens, the other happens, but we seem to be okay with letting corporations off the hook because it's just the "cost of doing business". This is a symptom of a societal system that's based on greed and hoarding, but no one seems to have an issue with it.

More consolidation in healthcare. Amgen to buy their competitor
I wouldn't really call Horizon a competitor of Amgen. The industry trend right now is for smaller biopharms to build up a valuable pipeline of molecules and then get acquired by a pharma giant. This is lucrative for the biopharms and also efficient for the pharma giants: by letting the biopharms take on some of the POC / pre-clinical / early phase risk, the big players can take on pipelines with established profiles to carry to the finish line, which might not otherwise happen since the biopharms often don't operate at the scale it takes to run bigger late phase trials, weather regulatory agency inspections, and develop submission packages.

When do the lawsuits and federal investigations begin? At this point I can’t imagine twitter hasn’t been purposefully breached and user data accessed.

They are trying to say that they haven't been breached (again), but that all this user data being accessed was from a 2021 breach.

I mean, fuck Elon
And his behaviour as twitter ceo is starting to rub off on tesla ( at least over here). Tesla started a new gig factor near berlin last year and the still have huge trouble recruiting and many high qualified leaving because people see his cutting policies in twitter and rather go for a job elsewhere

And of course Georgia's Secretary of State said today "No proof of voter surpression". I take offense to that statement.

So, voter fraud, where there is no proof of is a concern. But when there is voter surpression, but it didn't work it's proof that there is no voter surpression.
actually why I stuck my head in here tonight.
Maybe the fuckers claiming fraud know what the fuck they are talking about because they are actually perpetrating said fraud.

Here is a bit on insanity. Both on people and and the action being taken by the power company.

TL/DR
  • Power company is replacing all meters with smart meters.
  • Smart meters report metered data via 5G/Cell Networks eliminating the need to read meters.
  • Virginia is one of 2 stays that don't allow you to opt out of getting a smart meter.
  • People are concerned about the 5G signals and their health and refusing to to schedule installation or allow installation of a smart meter on their home.
  • Power company is showing up with police disconnect their electricity as they didn't install the smart meter by the deadline.
  • Families with children have been without power since November 9th.

This is the hill people are willing to die on? And the answer is no electricity if you refuse to get a smart meter?

Me, I'll take an extra EMF from my smart meter and get the additional boosts from the 5G signal in my COVID jab microchip
conspiracy theorists are in it and in it deep.

I wouldn't really call Horizon a competitor of Amgen. The industry trend right now is for smaller biopharms to build up a valuable pipeline of molecules and then get acquired by a pharma giant. This is lucrative for the biopharms and also efficient for the pharma giants: by letting the biopharms take on some of the POC / pre-clinical / early phase risk, the big players can take on pipelines with established profiles to carry to the finish line, which might not otherwise happen since the biopharms often don't operate at the scale it takes to run bigger late phase trials, weather regulatory agency inspections, and develop submission packages.
Big Pharma is way more complicated than most people can imagine. I'm glad it's my wife's world and not mine. The shit they deal with is nutso.

actually why I stuck my head in here tonight.
Maybe the fuckers claiming fraud know what the fuck they are talking about because they are actually perpetrating said fraud.
Makes total sense. Much like how a partner that cheats are more likely to accuse their partner of cheating.

Back