Political Discussion

This is late, but I go to a Catholic counseling center, but it isn't religious therapy. I wouldn't be afraid to check on sliding scale non-profit therapy centers. Some might be abominable "Christian counseling" but they're often secular counseling offered as as a religious calling

Or maybe folks across the African continent. I always have empathy for immediate families, but I'm much more sympathetic towards the families impacted by the oppression, racism, and genocide she presided over

Let’s not forget India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In particular her extended family and her favourite PM royally fucked over that part of the world.

The same can be said for the US.

Yes, your history is much more recent. And even current and still happening. Britain is now several generations past the end of empire. It should be safe ground to reevaluate. I think the rose tinted faded grandeur of an empire that never existed as it is being remembered is both furling anaesthetising the pain of Britain’s increasing isolationist tendencies.

You try suggesting even something as simple and accepted as the famine here being a deliberate British government policy and you’ll get eaten alive.

Stocks plugged today, more than 1200 points, the biggest freefall since 2020. This comes as the latest inflation data shows inflation has yet again increased.

It's not the inflation directly that led investors to panic, but rather fear of a more aggressive fed increasing interest rates. There only tool to combat inflation.

The worst part, the causes of our current inflation won't go away with higher inflation. So hiring interest rates only hurt us more.

Back