Political Discussion

I did a quick name search, but didn't see if this was posted yet.

Harris married Doug Emhoff on August 25, 2014, at a courthouse in Santa Barbara. According to their wedding announcement, Harris’ sister, Maya Harris, officiated the ceremony. This marked Harris’ first marriage and Emhoff’s second. On this day, Harris didn’t just gain a husband — she also gained two stepchildren in Cole and Ella Emhoff.

In a 2019 interview with Elle Magazine, Harris talked about the experience of becoming a step-parent and revealed that her stepchildren were named after Ella Fitzgerald and John Coltrane.

I feel like the Bernie meme has already gotten stale

*ducks*
I'm not sick of it yet! I honestly think Trump was terrible for comedy (I think we did get some good comedy that's of its time, like Succession, but overall humor directly addressing These Times has been stale and obvious), so it's nice to have some pure, stupid fun.
The latest Q nonsence from my father.

He says January 31st is going to be a day to remember. He can't tell me why yet, but says I will love it.
Feel like the goalposts have to hit a wall at some point.
It's becoming like the 2012 apocalypse; it didn't happen yesterday because it's definitely happening next month or maybe the month after that.

It's becoming like the 2012 apocalypse; it didn't happen yesterday because it's definitely happening next month or maybe the month after that.
"Based on the 6th century Attic Calendar, the REAL January 6th/inauguration day isn't until our January 31st. So Biden isn't even LEGALLY the President yet! And The Antifa Libs have no idea!!"

Here is another dirt bag.

Let's backtrack.

McCarthy contradicts himself on Trump's role in insurrection​

Newsroom

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said that former President Donald Trump did not incite the riot at the Capitol earlier this month, contradicting previous comments he made that the President did bear some responsibility for the assault.

Back