Political Discussion

Also, it is one of the areas (in the US) where formalities matter a LOT. There are no magic words or special tricks you need to know to enter into most sorts of contracts and make them legally enforceable (it is a matter of intent rather than the application of magic conjuring words), but when it comes to T&E courts are dead serious about observing the required formalities since by definition the testator won’t be around to explain themselves when the rubber meets the road. Plus it‘s a matter of state law, and each state’s rules and requirements are different.

Similar, and when real property is involved in the trust it involves changing the title too which is an exercise in drafting and then the associated legal fees. What on the outside seems like just switching a name is on the inside a pig!

Here is an article published back on 10/1. It shows just how much leadership does not get the strain wage equality is on people.

In Rapid City, SD they have seen an increase in the homeless population in recent months. And it's becoming very politicized as mounting pressure is being placed on local government to fix this.

But once again how they are thinking about fixing the issue does not actually do anything to address the issue at hand.

The homeless that are here from out of town should go home immediately,” said Allender. “That might sound harsh, and that might sound like it’s far fetched-- they’re homeless. Well, we can assist with transportation to those folks who are here and need to find their way back home. But the enabling must stop. The warm feeling one gets from feeding the homeless in a public space only puts them at an additional risk. We have it right from their mouths that they are here, in part, because they are being fed in the parks.”

Essentially it sounds like the solve is get them out of town. That's the mindset.

Here is an article published back on 10/1. It shows just how much leadership does not get the strain wage equality is on people.

In Rapid City, SD they have seen an increase in the homeless population in recent months. And it's becoming very politicized as mounting pressure is being placed on local government to fix this.

But once again how they are thinking about fixing the issue does not actually do anything to address the issue at hand.

Essentially it sounds like the solve is get them out of town. That's the mindset.
Seems like they are having a hard time understanding what the suffix -less means.

They do realize that approximately one third of all Americans live in poverty or with low-income. There is no "sending them home". They are here to stay.

He also referenced My Cousin Vinny and one of the other “lawyers” suggested Hugo Chavez (who’s been dead since 2013) is part of this sinister conspiracy to steal the election from Donald Trump. I would call this a clown show but but clowns have higher standards (and better dye jobs) than this disaster. This presser was somehow more ridiculous than the one that took place at the Landscaping garage between the crematorium and dildo store.

Wow, has Fox had enough of their illustrious leader, lol. I sense a little shade as well here.......
"A lot of people with impressive sounding credentials in this country are frauds. They have no idea what they're doing. They are children posing as authorities, and when they're caught, they lie and blame you for it. We see that everyday, its the central theme of this show and will continue to be."

Wow, has Fox had enough of their illustrious leader, lol. I sense a little shade as well here.......
"A lot of people with impressive sounding credentials in this country are frauds. They have no idea what they're doing. They are children posing as authorities, and when they're caught, they lie and blame you for it. We see that everyday, its the central theme of this show and will continue to be."

They're just going where the money leads. Cheerleading Trump is a dead end. Being the Biden opposition network is where the profits will be.

A month ago Tucker was flogging the Hunter Biden nonsense. Now the same people who peddled *those* very cool, very legit conspiracy theories are "children posing as authorities?" Hm.

They're just going where the money leads. Cheerleading Trump is a dead end. Being the Biden opposition network is where the profits will be.

A month ago Tucker was flogging the Hunter Biden nonsense. Now the same people who peddled *those* very cool, very legit conspiracy theories are "children posing as authorities?" Hm.
Yeah, Fox News, like most in the GOP, functions better as a minority opposition party than as the party in power. When your platform mainly consists of trolling the Left and white grievance, being out of power works in your their favor.

the internet is an incredibly dumb place sometimes.

I didn't know what this was going to be when clicking on it, but it reminded me two other things I hate about twitter.

Stuff just gets amplified because people talk about it.

"Why is xyz topic trending on twitter?" and then you click on the trend and it's literally all people asking "lol why is xyz trending on twitter?" *a screencap of trend* "Why is this trending?"

It's trending because you're tweeting about it!!

Also, "very funny" people like to dunk on bad conservative opinions by quote tweeting them. But all they are doing is amplifying those tweets and that bad opinion. It's madness. Just let those bad opinions die. I really, really hope come February, we stop giving a loud platform to bad things.

Both those points are not directly related to the quoted thread, but it's relative to twitter being mostly bad for incorrect quotes, facts and information.

The plot thickens... apparently hairstylists agree that what is dripping from Giuliani's head is probably not hair dye. Best guess is he applied mascara to hide his grey sideburn hair.

Also, I think it's great that the most verifiable topic of Total Landscaping II is being discussed in greater depth.

The plot thickens... apparently hairstylists agree that what is dripping from Giuliani's head is probably not hair dye. Best guess is he applied mascara to hide his grey sideburn hair.

Also, I think it's great that the most verifiable topic of Total Landscaping II is being discussed in greater depth.

This is the sort of investigative journalism we need more of. The plot thickens indeed.

it's officially, fully, over in Georgia

I know the different states have different dates for certification to take place but I wonder if it’s easier in a GOP controlled State to get the results certified because there was no Democrats to act as guard rails. Like The GOP in MI, WI, PA have divided state governments which allows to GOP to act a fool knowing that the Dems are there to prevent the the election results from being thrown out. The GOP can say they attempted to overthrow the will of their constituents to curry favor with Trump and placate their base knowing it won’t actually happen where if the GOP leaders in AZ and GA also went along crazy bad shit might actually happen (or at the very least go to the courts).

Back