Political Discussion

HELP I'M DISAPPEARING UP MY OWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

Right! Him and Tiabbi used to be such important voices for the New Left during the Obama era but you have to realize that things got off track somewhere when ya spend more time on Fox News criticizing Left than you do criticizing the the currently in power Far Right. Also, that resignation letter is long AF. Good luck with your Substack. Dude needs an editor. I would say enjoy your circle jerk but I don’t think there is anyone left to jerk off.

Last edited:
Right! Him and Tiabbi used to be such important voices for the New Left during the Obama era but you have to realize that things got off track somewhere when ya spend more time on Fox News criticizing Left than you do criticizing the the currently in power Far Right. Also, that resignation letter is long AF. Good luck with your sub stack. Dude needs an editor. I would say enjoy your circle jerk but I don’t think there is anyone left to jerk off.

That American Mythology series they are putting out via podcast is laying waste to everybody from Bush to Trump.

Right! Him and Tiabbi used to be such important voices for the New Left during the Obama era but you have to realize that things got off track somewhere when ya spend more time on Fox News criticizing Left than you do criticizing the the currently in power Far Right. Also, that resignation letter is long AF. Good luck with your Substack. Dude needs an editor. I would say enjoy your circle jerk but I don’t think there is anyone left to jerk off.

did you see the response for the Intercept. Shots were fired!

Just saw a interview on CNN of a Wisconsin voter on why she is voting for Trump.

I don't think that Biden is going to live that long and I really dislike Nancy

Is misinformation on Biden's health still in play out there? I haven't heard it come up in the last couple of months.

Just saw a interview on CNN of a Wisconsin voter on why she is voting for Trump.

Is misinformation on Biden's health still in play out there? I haven't heard it come up in the last couple of months.
Sounds like someone who has no idea how government works. But who knows, my previously mentioned boss said after Biden gets elected Nancy Pelosi is immediately going to remove him from office and make Kamala Harris president. Where do people come up with this shit?

Sounds like someone who has no idea how government works. But who knows, my previously mentioned boss said after Biden gets elected Nancy Pelosi is immediately going to remove him from office and make Kamala Harris president. Where do people come up with this shit?
I think the prevailing theory is that Pelosi’s press conference about the 25th amendment a few weeks ago, while Trump was ill, was actually her prepping for how to depose Biden.

it seems to be not so much a question of who people are voting for but more a question of the trump teams ability to stop the counting early and have large numbers of early votes and absentee ballots fall through or delegitimize votes in certain states to a level where deciuson then falls to the state legislature

it seems to be not so much a question of who people are voting for but more a question of the trump teams ability to stop the counting early and have large numbers of early votes and absentee ballots fall through or delegitimize votes in certain states to a level where deciuson then falls to the state legislature

Not to mention in a recent poll I saw covered on the Today show yesterday, only 15% of Americans believe the election will be fair.

Depending on what side of the aisle you are on, you either believe there is massive voter fraud and manufactured votes or that there is going to be voter suppression and ballots being contested / not counted.

I am sure the GOP will attempt some Rat Fuckery but if Trump is down by decent margins in multiple states they can fuck all the rodents they want, it’s not gonna matter. There is more of a chance for a Biden blowout than there is of a court decided election (by quite a bit).

I also wonder about the appetite for the courts to be that arbiter of a final result at this point. One of the uglier aspects of the Trump administration is that he's shown on a very public level that ignoring the high courts really isn't a "game over" unless there is some party willing to enforce the SC's rulings. This was I guess known implicitly but it's more obvious now. If the Supreme Court decides certain voting rules in a specific manner, and the Governor of Pennsylvania (for instance) says eff it and sends electors consistent with the full mail in vote to Washington, it punts to Congress to decide whether to recognize, and Congress is nothing if not a hugely political body on this front.

It can get really sloppy, really ugly, really fast if the courts do decide they need to intervene in an extreme fashion, whether in the streets or on the political floor.

Pelosi doesn't have a fraction of the resolve to pull off something like this even if she wanted to.

1604070157659.png

Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Iowa and Ohio should be mostly called by Wednesday. If Biden picks up at least half of those states it's game over and there won't be a shit show in Pennsylvania to worry about.

Back