Phish

Yeah all digital tickets is a bummer. My buddy told me I’m crazy and that it’s been best available for a while. Very possible that I’m misremembering as I haven’t done a ton of lotteries since they’ve been back but I swear there used to be a reserved option along with the best available

Yeah all digital tickets is a bummer. My buddy told me I’m crazy and that it’s been best available for a while. Very possible that I’m misremembering as I haven’t done a ton of lotteries since they’ve been back but I swear there used to be a reserved option along with the best available
No you’re right. It was always reserved or GA. I think even Dicks is just a straight lottery, no option for fields or stands. I was always a lawns guy, get there early and line up along the rail of the lawn.

No you’re right. It was always reserved or GA. I think even Dicks is just a straight lottery, no option for fields or stands. I was always a lawns guy, get there early and line up along the rail of the lawn.

right. i am disappointed i can't just choose lawn. i generally prefer it unless i can select my own pav seats during an onsale. i put in for the alpine shows only because i'd like to see if i could score pit tickets that way, i've never been in there. if i get pavilion seats i don't want, hopefully i can trade them for lawn with a beer or two added to make up the difference.

right. i am disappointed i can't just choose lawn. i generally prefer it unless i can select my own pav seats during an onsale. i put in for the alpine shows only because i'd like to see if i could score pit tickets that way, i've never been in there. if i get pavilion seats i don't want, hopefully i can trade them for lawn with a beer or two added to make up the difference.
Pavilions at Alpine are great! Your calves wont be aching in the morning from the hill. Ha ha.

Pavilions at Alpine are great! Your calves wont be aching in the morning from the hill. Ha ha.

i do like the pavilion, unless i'm in the middle of a row of 75 chairs, which is usually what i end up with for some reason. the far sides aren't great either. i've got a spot in the lawn i like a lot where the sound is always spot on and there's enough space around you, so i tend to favor that if i can't get pav seats i want.

So...Northeast folks, any recommendations for venue? My GF is a pretty big Phish fan and I enjoy but don't dive in much. She's been itching to go for years and I'd like to treat her. We're in NH so any announced venue will probably be a hotel stay over, so I'm open to anything in the New England or even NY areas.

So...Northeast folks, any recommendations for venue? My GF is a pretty big Phish fan and I enjoy but don't dive in much. She's been itching to go for years and I'd like to treat her. We're in NH so any announced venue will probably be a hotel stay over, so I'm open to anything in the New England or even NY areas.
Bethel Woods is amazing, Bangor is way up there but a cool spot. Not familiar with the MA venue but that might be a good spot too.

i had no idea this was a thing and i'm disappointed about that.

Cluster Flies Track List

The Inlaw Josie Wales 3:40
William Tyler

Farmhouse 3:02
Sylvan Esso

Dirt 3:54
Jennifer Hartswick

Vultures 8:17
Tim Palmieri, Reid Genauer, Amar Sastry, Eric DiBerardino, Ben Atkind, and Ryan Dempsey

Back On The Train 4:09
Daniel Donato

Bye Bye Foot 5:09
Reed Mathis

Driver 3:22
Vetiver

Gotta Jibboo 4:40
James Petralli, Sam Cohen, Eric Slick, Mike St. Clair, and Zero Percent APR

Piper 18:34
Chris Forsyth

Sand 7:10
Club d'Elf

Mountains In The Mist 4:05
Lindsay Lou

Heavy Things 4:04
Sadler Vaden

Sleep 4:32
Amy Helm

Dogs Stole Things 4:13
Neal Francis

Twist 4:07
Brendan Bayliss

Bug 8:15
Strand of Oaks

First Tube 18:57
Ryley Walker

i had no idea this was a thing and i'm disappointed about that.

Cluster Flies Track List

The Inlaw Josie Wales 3:40
William Tyler

Farmhouse 3:02
Sylvan Esso

Dirt 3:54
Jennifer Hartswick

Vultures 8:17
Tim Palmieri, Reid Genauer, Amar Sastry, Eric DiBerardino, Ben Atkind, and Ryan Dempsey

Back On The Train 4:09
Daniel Donato

Bye Bye Foot 5:09
Reed Mathis

Driver 3:22
Vetiver

Gotta Jibboo 4:40
James Petralli, Sam Cohen, Eric Slick, Mike St. Clair, and Zero Percent APR

Piper 18:34
Chris Forsyth

Sand 7:10
Club d'Elf

Mountains In The Mist 4:05
Lindsay Lou

Heavy Things 4:04
Sadler Vaden

Sleep 4:32
Amy Helm

Dogs Stole Things 4:13
Neal Francis

Twist 4:07
Brendan Bayliss

Bug 8:15
Strand of Oaks

First Tube 18:57
Ryley Walker

I actually just got an email about this today, should start shipping early next month so keep your eye out for those that may pop up. They said they had about 1,800 orders.

I actually just got an email about this today, should start shipping early next month so keep your eye out for those that may pop up. They said they had about 1,800 orders.

yeah, i had just read about it on .net, someone posted that same notice. put my email in the site for any overstock availability.

Back