Philadelphia

Depending upon how far you’re willing to travel, Spin Me Round in Easton (about 80 miles north of Philly) might be an option. They get in a ton of RSD stock, I’m actually considering making the trip out there instead of going to Princeton. Doing recon at PREX today. Spin Me Round posted 4!!!! unboxing videos of their RSD merch (there were some restocks mixed in)

Good to know! I have to be in Malvern at 11 though. It seems like goodie disc is going to be easiest since I know they have the 2 things I want most. Hoping if I get there at like 7 I should be early enough to get in and out by 10:30

Goodies is out in the burbs, southwest of Philly, so actually not too bad a drive from the airport, since that is also south of the city. They usually get in a very small RSD selection. From what I've observed over the years, seems like they mainly get in RSD titles in the metal, classic rock, and then a few of the widely popular titles.

Really nice guy (if it's the same guy) so it's worth calling them today or tomorrow, since he might know already what he's gotten in, so at least you'll know. If you're looking for items outside their wheelhouse, then they may not have even ordered those.

This place is way off the beaten path in a working class neighborhood, so I don't think there would be much of a line.

@bdm105 Man was I wrong! I passed by Goodies at like 11AM yesterday to chat with owner. He said there was a line like 50+ people deep when they opened! Taylor Swift affect is real, as well as rising popularity of vinyl. He said most people were young and wanted the Rodrigo.

Anyway, I'm glad you got what you wanted. And I will cease dispensing my RSD opinions going forward!

@bdm105 Man was I wrong! I passed by Goodies at like 11AM yesterday to chat with owner. He said there was a line like 50+ people deep when they opened! Taylor Swift affect is real, as well as rising popularity of vinyl. He said most people were young and wanted the Rodrigo.

Anyway, I'm glad you got what you wanted. And I will cease dispensing my RSD opinions going forward!
Aww, way to go my high school friends Delco babies

Back