Online Vinyl Deals

Further proof that you basically should never pay full price for a record anymore.

Tyler Childers - Rustin in The Rain
$11.99

Had a $10 gift card so I'll take a flyer. I don't own anything by him but have heard good things.

At this point if it's not signed, a color combo I like, or limited/numbered I'm waiting for sales like this.

40% Off Lemonheads, The Bevis Frond, 1/2 Japanese and others with code “fire40archive” on Bandcamp.

IMG_5035.jpeg

40% Off Lemonheads, The Bevis Frond, 1/2 Japanese and others with code “fire40archive” on Bandcamp.

View attachment 201221
Makes for some excellent deals on the digital albums, especially given that shipping to the US for physical versions is costly and a lot of the vinyl is sold out. Definitely going to work at further filling out my Bevis Frond collection.

View attachment 201221
Oops went a little overboard on this. The shipping for cds was quite good. Grabbed a few Giant Sand and Bevis Frond

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread, I’ve saved $100’s!

At target today got latest Black Pumas (7.49), Collective Soul 7yr Itch (7.49) and Hootie and the Blowfish (5.99). Already have the Hootie for probably 5x that yrs ago, got it for a friend. We went to Myrtle Beach in 92/3 and could have caught them live in a small venue, but we went to Thee Dollhouse instead. Oops.

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread, I’ve saved $100’s!

At target today got latest Black Pumas (7.49), Collective Soul 7yr Itch (7.49) and Hootie and the Blowfish (5.99). Already have the Hootie for probably 5x that yrs ago, got it for a friend. We went to Myrtle Beach in 92/3 and could have caught them live in a small venue, but we went to Thee Dollhouse instead. Oops.
Are all Targets running those deals?

Back