Online Vinyl Deals

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but Craft _seemingly_ will not ship a one-step and anything else (or at least any amount of OJCs) in one shipment or even one order. Site returns a “cannot deliver to address” message if one-step combined with any amount of OJCs. Splitting them into separate orders is no problem — just two orders so two shipping charges.

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but Craft _seemingly_ will not ship a one-step and anything else (or at least any amount of OJCs) in one shipment or even one order. Site returns a “cannot deliver to address” message if one-step combined with any amount of OJCs. Splitting them into separate orders is no problem — just two orders so two shipping charges.
I didn't have an issue. Maybe they changed the rules since Saturday?

I didn't have an issue. Maybe they changed the rules since Saturday?
I dont know. Tried three browsers, including one that’s cookie-less. Logged-in and not-logged-into my account. I have a home and business address. Craft has shipped to both over the years, and I tried both in all 3 browsers. Tried another device.

Always says Craft Recordings does not deliver to that address. If I try to order the OJCs, no problem. If I try to order a one-step, no problem.

Last edited:
I was looking for a funny reaction gif to your cheapo post (that we can all agree with) and came across this "face" on a page of funniest animal photos. I then imagined this sheep butt Karen face saying "Under $20 or no deal," and I laughed. Sometimes when you see horrible things on the Internet you need to share them with your friends.

I was looking for a funny reaction gif to your cheapo post (that we can all agree with) and came across this "face" on a page of funniest animal photos. I then imagined this sheep butt Karen face saying "Under $20 or no deal," and I laughed. Sometimes when you see horrible things on the Internet you need to share them with your friends.
No, you don’t. Lol

Back