Online Vinyl Deals

Craft sale. Includes some one steps.

Craft sale. Includes some one steps.
$77 for those one steps is pretty great. i think i need to hold off buying them on day of drop now...would have saved a pretty penny by now!

lol — sorry - my VERY BAD
all good haha. the one step is only a little more than the 3LP KG cut. I ended up getting both since the 3LP was on sale for like $20 at that weird oldies.com sale.

the one step is one of the best ones craft has done. I think Eastern Sounds + Brilliant Corners are 1 + 2 and then Black Orpheus is the 3rd best one.

all good haha. the one step is only a little more than the 3LP KG cut. I ended up getting both since the 3LP was on sale for like $20 at that weird oldies.com sale.

the one step is one of the best ones craft has done. I think Eastern Sounds + Brilliant Corners are 1 + 2 and then Black Orpheus is the 3rd best one.
I agree on Brilliant Corners. I have a theory that weird album covers can have a material negative impact on sales, and i think that’s the case with Brilliant Corners. It’s a fantastic release. (I don’t think I’m unique w that theory, btw)

I have the DCC cd of Black Orpheus. If not for shipping cost, I’d pick up the One Step and pick the one I like most and sell the other, but I can’t justify even the discounted price with shipping bc the DCC cd is excellent.

Back