Online Vinyl Deals

It’s March Madness time across the land and we here at Real Gone Music are not immune. So we’re offering FREE SHIPPING on all in-stock items till the end of the month! This is your chance to load up on music without fear of mounting freight charges. It’s kinda like hitting a three pointer…you’re getting our titles at our unbeatable low prices AND you’re not paying for shipping. Score! Here's a little obligatory fine print: free shipping only on United States domestic first class mail or media mail shipments. No priority mail. And no preorders, please! You must enter FREESHIPPING in the “Discount Code” box at checkout to receive the free shipping.

The above offer’s good only for U.S. orders. But we haven’t forgotten about our overseas customers (including our friends in the U.K., where we have just resumed shipping). We’re offering 20% OFF to you guys…just put INTERNATIONAL as your discount code. This 20% OFF DISCOUNT is applicable to International orders only; and again, no preorders, please! You must enter INTERNATIONAL in the “Discount Code” box at checkout to receive the discount.

If there's a Danzig record you want 2 copies of, unfortunately it is not Satan's Child!
The first and second solo albums on Def American, which for some reason Rick Rubin & Danzig can't/won't repress.

My US promo pressing is an essential part of my collection. I don't have any others on vinyl.

The first and second solo albums on Def American, which for some reason Rick Rubin & Danzig can't/won't repress.

My US promo pressing is an essential part of my collection. I don't have any others on vinyl.
Ya, all 4 Def American titles seem to be in limbo. Have heard Glenn and Rick had a falling out and zero interest to work together again - he seems to piss everyone off eventually!

Back