Online Vinyl Deals

Don't think it worked on preorders. Looks to still be active on in-stock items.
Yep never worked on preorders. Was hoping UMG30 would last until end of the month for the Sonny box to go on sale but now it’s pushed back to end of April I think. Discount doesn’t work on the Rollins box at the BN site either sadly but works double on the other preorders haha

Tempted by this deal. My OG copy is a bit beat up and this one is remastered with an extra track.

Striking out with this one. Both copies have come warped. Seems to be a combo of the packaging Amazon is using and strangely air that’s being trapped in the jacket due to the way it was shrink sealed. It’s causing a bowing out of the record in the shipping box. Sounds fine except for a wooshing on side 2. Might try a third copy.

Yep never worked on preorders. Was hoping UMG30 would last until end of the month for the Sonny box to go on sale but now it’s pushed back to end of April I think. Discount doesn’t work on the Rollins box at the BN site either sadly but works double on the other preorders haha
Well, apparently the coding mistake existed before it was thought to have started yesterday bc, on Wednesday morning, i picked up the Rollins box for 20% off “spring clearance.” I didn’t think anything of it at the time — just assumed it was part of the regular sale. Now I realize it was probably its own mistake.

I suspect it’ll be available eventually for 30% off @ UMG when it’s in stock, but i wanted to lock in 20% off while I could. Threw in Tina Brooks “Minor Move” to get free shipping, and I’ve been wanting that one for a long time anyway.

1710545989570.png

Well, apparently the coding mistake existed before it was thought to have started yesterday bc, on Wednesday morning, i picked up the Rollins box for 20% off “spring clearance.” I didn’t think anything of it at the time — just assumed it was part of the regular sale. Now I realize it was probably its own mistake.

I suspect it’ll be available eventually for 30% off @ UMG when it’s in stock, but i wanted to lock in 20% off while I could. Threw in Tina Brooks “Minor Move” to get free shipping, and I’ve been wanting that one for a long time anyway.

View attachment 197841
damn. jealous you got sonny for 20 off! it's been pushed back to end of April now due to a booklet printing error...thanks for the heads up on the sale. the only bummer is going to be having to wait for all my preorders to come into stock to ship.

Yesss. If you ever wished Radiohead had kept making Bends-style guitar rock instead of heading for parts unknown, then this is your album
schitts-creek.gif

Back