Online Vinyl Deals

I've been getting back into Neil Young lately and it seems there has been a barrage of deals on his music recently.

Here's another:

Limited-time deal: Odeon Budokan https://a.co/d/8QokBtI
Which, honestly, is smart by him (if it’s even his camp’s doing). He overprices it out the gate, no one buys, then we jump when it drops. Considering his music ins’t on Spotify, people can’t get their fix easily unless they own the physicals or digital already. Or use another streaming service. Or own a Pono player. Or are related to Daryl Hannah.

Which, honestly, is smart by him (if it’s even his camp’s doing). He overprices it out the gate, no one buys, then we jump when it drops. Considering his music ins’t on Spotify, people can’t get their fix easily unless they own the physicals or digital already. Or use another streaming service. Or own a Pono player. Or are related to Daryl Hannah.
Yeah, I always want to stream his live stuff before purchase because some of those releases are "bootleg" quality. Have to turn to Youtube for the streams.

Didnt realize his stuff was overpriced on release. It seems he tries to use quality pressing plants with his releases.

Yeah, I always want to stream his live stuff before purchase because some of those releases are "bootleg" quality. Have to turn to Youtube for the streams.

Didnt realize his stuff was overpriced on release. It seems he tries to use quality pressing plants with his releases.
I still download MP3 and my phone is chocked full of Neil Young so I can listen to it digitally when the mood strikes

I still download MP3 and my phone is chocked full of Neil Young so I can listen to it digitally when the mood strikes
Lately I’ve been looking at old iPods. There’s some cool mods out there, up to 2TB. Not sure how much use they’d get though. Maybe eventually when all music gets pulled off streaming

He's going back on Spotify apparently.

Isn't there a likelihood that Amazon's bots registered crazy sales of this album and then restocked a bunch from the distributor that are now clogging their warehouses? Is it really expected that the Danzig Trojan Horse Lottery is going to have a sequel?

Please report back
THE HACK IS BACK

IMG_6102.jpeg

Back