Online Vinyl Deals

Any one know of record stores that specialize in dub reggae and other reggae subgenres? Looking for online shops with a deep and well-curated selection.
This website might not count as well-curated, but there's lots of reggae-related records here, both official releases and boots (and the boots are worthy of attention given Jamaica's long history of flouting copyright laws):

7"/10"/12":

Last edited:
This website might not count as well-curated, but there's lots of reggae-related records here, both official releases and boots (and the boots are worthy of attention given Jamaica's long history of flouting copyright laws):

7"/10"/12":

Thanks, I stumbled upon this site last night.

Thanks, I stumbled upon this site last night.
I'd also check out Record City Japan. They currently list 5,200 LPs in the 'Reggae, Ska & Dub' category.

I'd send an actual Danzig back (unless it was his old stuff) but if I got anything even remotely interesting from the roulette, that's "sure why not" pricing.
Isn't there a likelihood that Amazon's bots registered crazy sales of this album and then restocked a bunch from the distributor that are now clogging their warehouses? Is it really expected that the Danzig Trojan Horse Lottery is going to have a sequel?

The David Bowie Brilliant Adventure Box set is down to $150 at the Bowie store. Tempted to pick it up, still annoyed that Deep Discount canceled my purchase of it for half that price though. Its been almost a year, probably time to get over it.

Since nobody else tried to talk me into this, I had to convince myself. Which to be fair, wasn't too difficult. Looking forward to digging into it.

Back