Online Vinyl Deals

Was going to wait until next week to order Mondo's Westworld S3 set, but they're giving free vinyl shipping today.
Now next week when S4 is released, I'll have to decide to buy or wait for another free shipping day! Seems like 3000 was a more than adequate print run to take care of everyone with these.
Mondo also isn't afraid to repress

I had that same problem but managed to get the order to process by opening up a private browser tab and checking out as a guest.
Thanks, though it didn't work for me

I just came here to ask the same thing

Seems like they are telling people to order at full price and they'll refund the difference when the order ships... which seems clunky as hell so I won't be doing that. Saved me a bunch of money by not letting me order at least.

Thanks, though it didn't work for me

Seems like they are telling people to order at full price and they'll refund the difference when the order ships... which seems clunky as hell so I won't be doing that. Saved me a bunch of money by not letting me order at least.

They suggested I remove the discount code. Nope

As part of the Paragon celebration Nonesuch’s store platform is now run by VMP. A merger like this will of course lead to many issues. We are sorry for any difficulties you face. Please remember don’t respond to this email or you will be moved to the back of the line as punishment. Also please be aware that any units on the top shelf of the warehouse will take approximately five years to ship. Also also, to further enhance your experience, we will now only use the crappy little white mailers that came from the LA nonesuch warehouse.

Last edited:
Nonesuch kinda reminds me of Fat Possum. Have some decent acts, but is largely not gonna drive a lot of traffic…unless there’s a sale.

Polyvinyl drops sales and engages customers quite often, not to mention interesting vinyl colors. Yet these others labels expect us to flock for their…merit?

Nonesuch kinda reminds me of Fat Possum. Have some decent acts, but is largely not gonna drive a lot of traffic…unless there’s a sale.

Polyvinyl drops sales and engages customers quite often, not to mention interesting vinyl colors. Yet these others labels expect us to flock for their…merit?
Nonesuch is home to a lot of acts that I love. YMMV. Rhiannon Giddens, Punch Brothers, Molly Tuttle, Brad Mehldau… and they work with International Anthem.

Nonesuch is home to a lot of acts that I love. YMMV. Rhiannon Giddens, Punch Brothers, Molly Tuttle, Brad Mehldau… and they work with International Anthem.
That's my issue too - artists that I like, such as Brad Mehldau, Mary Halvorson, Tom Skinner and Josh Redman. I went the full price route so let's see if they honor their own promise.

That's my issue too - artists that I like, such as Brad Mehldau, Mary Halvorson, Tom Skinner and Josh Redman. I went the full price route so let's see if they honor their own promise.

Yep. Let's see.

I bought:

Jeff Parker - Suite For Max Brown
Mary Halvorson - Amaryllis & Belladonna
Laurie Anderson- Big Science

I've always loved that Big Science photo and it comes with an autograph print of it

The shipping price jumped when I removed the code, so I took a screenshot of the original cost when I was getting the error

Back