Online Vinyl Deals

I think there’s a misunderstanding.

Two records including shipping is $68 total. My gripe is that at nearly half off, these sale prices are still basically what a premium product (eg Tone Poet) retails for.
Ok, gotcha. Well, the titles I grabbed are AAA RTI pressings mastered by RKS. Same as TP or the OJC line from a quality perspective. It seems the $10 shipping is fixed regardless of qty ordered.

Rough Trade with another clunky sale but there's some cool stuff in there. Extra 10% off with INC_NEWSLETTER10

Not an online deal, so remove if needed. FYI, I randomly stopped by Barnes & Noble earlier today (my daughter had a gift card) and they had about a dozen titles with a "cheap" price tag of $5.

View attachment 191337

Went over lunch and had a similar experience. They had the $5 records in a separate display and some 25% off and 50% off in their own spot.

I’ve also had luck in the past using the Google “Products” option and filtering to see what is included in sales like these at Barnes & Noble.

1703618519045.jpeg

Went over lunch and had a similar experience. They had the $5 records in a separate display and some 25% off and 50% off in their own spot.

I’ve also had luck in the past using the Google “Products” option and filtering to see what is included in sales like these at Barnes & Noble.

View attachment 191344
Heading there soon for some 50%-off books, so will check it out. Typically, the deeply discounted stuff isn't of much interest to me, but you never know....

Back